First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oh plz

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#62 Sep 1, 2012
Ya she's popular. A man needs anything he goes to find her.
Funny

United States

#63 Sep 1, 2012
Man are you wrong! Odie & her didn't get married until after Attlee was born. So get it right. She even had him lie to the DHS office and say they wasn't together so she could get Medicaid.
guest wrote:
atleast she was married to the fathers of her children when she had her babys<quoted text>
WhoRU

United States

#64 Sep 4, 2012
Funny wrote:
Man are you wrong! Odie & her didn't get married until after Attlee was born. So get it right. She even had him lie to the DHS office and say they wasn't together so she could get Medicaid.
<quoted text>
FUNNY how you know so much about her private life. That must mean that you're close enough to her for her to confide in. Then how do you handle her confidences? You get on a public forum and not only betray her but outright trash her. Just so you know, big mouth, it doesn't matter if a woman is living with her baby's father or not, if they are not married she is eligible for Medicaid in Arkansas if her income falls within the income parameters. Your actions on here speak louder than any of the juicy little tidbits of gossip you're spewing. It proves you are a two-faced backstabber. You gain someone's confidence and then spread it all over a gossip site, all the while hiding behind anonymity with a screen name. You are to be pitied because eventually you will run out of friends who's backs you can stab. Then the knife of pain will go right thru your heart when you're left lonely and friendless. The wrath of karma WILL find you.
proud

Blytheville, AR

#65 Oct 20, 2012
when i go to manila to visit i love to go to the tea roon. great food and even greater service. i am proud that manila has a place to go eat that has a alot of class. as far as danie, i am proud of her also. she is a great mother and a loving wife to odie. she is a good person and wishes no one any harm. just wants to take care of her family and friends. i am lucky to have a friend like her.
Xxx

Little Rock, AR

#66 Mar 17, 2013
Klljh
Not Sur

Mountain Home, AR

#68 Mar 19, 2013
guest wrote:
At least that lying meth head Hori Tori doesnt work there anymore.
I don't know if the one I saw that looked like she worked there is much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min Willard 30,748
jamie jollif 4 hr hung 17
crawfish at mallard lake 5 hr cajun 1
michael ashabranner 14 hr luck 8
Attorney Wagner (Oct '13) Wed Voter 20
secrets - lies - wedding dress- Mar 23 just wondering 4
My wife has a lover, is it unhealthy? Anyone el... (Feb '13) Mar 23 BigPapa99 63

Flood Warning for Mississippi County was issued at March 26 at 10:31AM CDT

Manila Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]