Lin

Jonesboro, AR

#39 Jul 15, 2012
I don't know about the tea room, but I went to the boutique and picked up a menu and everything sounded really good with decent prices. Bethany was very good about helping me with trying on clothes and explaining the prices and sizes of everything. It's beautiful inside and she's very nice. I've been meaning to check it out again.
Geez

Ash Flat, AR

#41 Jul 16, 2012
Why would anybody want to be Danie? Ha ha ha
wondering

Euless, TX

#42 Jul 16, 2012
Geez wrote:
Why would anybody want to be Danie? Ha ha ha
Seems like you. Your sooo interested. Ha Ha Ha.
Danie

United States

#43 Jul 17, 2012
This is for silly hoe and lol ha.. i want to start off by sayin none of this is true... im not a perfect person but i have grown up alot in life and i love my children and my husband and if odie wasnt atllies dad i wouldnt let anyone believe that she was for any reason bc its not far to odie nor atllie...and i know i knowknow you on a personal bases bc of a couple of things...one you knew how to spell my daughters name and two you have seen my facebook post or you would have never thought i was pg so i think i have the right to atleast know who you are and if not thats fine to bc then ill know just how low you are.
Run ur mouth

Ash Flat, AR

#44 Jul 20, 2012
Danie is a great person, and is deffinatly not a slut or hore and anyone that truely knows her knows who her kids dads are, Jordan and Odie. If u don't like them that's fine u don't have to but don't bring the babies in it. Go back to spreading your legs not lies.
Ohmy

Ash Flat, AR

#45 Jul 21, 2012
2 kids? 2 dads? Hmmm says a lot.
WhoRU

United States

#46 Jul 21, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
Really? What does it say? I would really love to read what kind of a judgement you're going to pass about that!
mymy

Blytheville, AR

#47 Jul 21, 2012
So many is out there with kids and diffrent daddy's, don't say alot to me.. maybe one day you will to so what will that tell You "Hmmmmm"dummy.
mymy

Blytheville, AR

#48 Jul 21, 2012
Lol ha wrote:
Looks like Danie is preg again. What, this makes Jordan's 4th child? Her old husband cant even have anymore kids plus her daughter looks just like Kingston and who does Kingston look like? Yep Jordan!
Stupid people, this topix is about a place to eat not your stupid jealous low lifes, get real and grow up..
Teacher

United States

#49 Jul 21, 2012
Ohmy wrote:
Marrying the wrong person too young doesn't make you a bad person. Criticizing someone for it does.
Dirty

Ash Flat, AR

#50 Jul 21, 2012
She is too busy running around up town drunk and pawning both of her kids off on Jordans family. She really needs to get her dang story correct. How's those herpes doing doing Danie?
WhoRU

United States

#51 Jul 21, 2012
Dirty wrote:
She is too busy running around up town drunk and pawning both of her kids off on Jordans family. She really needs to get her dang story correct. How's those herpes doing doing Danie?
You had better hope I never find out who you are! You and I, and anyone else who knows her, KNOWS that this entire post is a lie. Danie is with her kids 24/7 unless she is at work!! RARELY she is afforded a night out and when she does, it us ALWAYS with her husband. Have you ever stopped to think that Jordans family is also Kingston's family? Don't you think his grandparents, aunt and uncle want to spend time with him? Since when is that "pawning" your kid off? On the occasion that her daughter is with them also it is because they are gracious, loving and accepting people that won't turn a baby down when she asks to go with her brother. I won't even dignify your remark about herpes with a response other than to say that is another lie you've told. I'm so very sorry that you feel so inadequate within yourself that you are insanely jealous of Danie. I truly am! But I promise you this. If I EVER find out who you are, you will forever rue the day that you ever heard Danie's name, let alone uttered lies about her!
wondering

Blytheville, AR

#52 Aug 11, 2012
who is the the girl torie she looks like a drug user...i heard she was
Guests

Ash Flat, AR

#54 Aug 11, 2012
wondering wrote:
I heard the Mars mission found little bitty green men. That must make it true and give us all a right to try and ruin the lives if the martians.

Get a life and quit boring people.
Tori

United States

#55 Aug 14, 2012
wondering wrote:
1st of all, if you heard i was a drug user then why do you ask who i am? Your allegations couldn't be more wrong than they already are! You don't know anything about me. Idk why I look like such a drug user but you need to keep your drama starting lies to yourself. It is pathetic!
someone who knows

Blytheville, AR

#56 Aug 15, 2012
I have known you for a long time thats like the kettle calling the pot Black
a friend

Ash Flat, AR

#57 Aug 30, 2012
Jordan has only one kid, Kingston! Atllie is Odie's, and Danie can not get pregnant again, so some dumb ass people need to get shit straight!!!
Lol ha wrote:
Looks like Danie is preg again. What, this makes Jordan's 4th child? Her old husband cant even have anymore kids plus her daughter looks just like Kingston and who does Kingston look like? Yep Jordan!
THE SISTER

Ash Flat, AR

#58 Aug 30, 2012
Danielle never pawns the kids off on us, those babies are OUR family so if they wanna spend time with us they do!And yes im talking about atllie also, just because she is not jordans doesnt mean she is not a part of our family!
Dirty wrote:
She is too busy running around up town drunk and pawning both of her kids off on Jordans family. She really needs to get her dang story correct.

Ash Flat, AR

#59 Aug 30, 2012
atleast she was married to the fathers of her children when she had her babys
Ohmy wrote:
Emily

Taylorville, IL

#61 Aug 31, 2012
Tori dang gurl I dnt realize u was so damn popular in such damn small town.. I wouldnt worry bout what all these worthless people are sayn we knw the truth bout you and thats all that matters. See people have to start shit with people when they have nothing better going on for themselves it lifts them up to feel better bout themselves.. You just keep doing what ur doing gurl and screw the rest of them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caraway Classmates - Gone But Not Forgotten (Jul '08) 3 hr broken 348
trashy 7 hr around the corner 1
shake my head 10 hr guest 6
Robbery 13 hr Guest 3
junk yard on olympia 22 hr old neighbor 2
Gas price gouging in Manila, Monette, and Leach... Feb 10 Tax payer 1
Manila High School Feb 9 Jerry 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manila Mortgages