First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the tea room

United States

#1 May 26, 2012
Anyone heard anything on this place? Wandering if its a good place to eat.

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 27, 2012
the tea room wrote:
Anyone heard anything on this place? Wandering if its a good place to eat.
I heard it was very good and decent priced but I haven't personally tried it yet! I've only heard good things tho!
Rdh623

Trumann, AR

#3 May 27, 2012
The food is really good. You have to get there before they get busy because there are not a lot of tables and they fill up fast.
Hmm

Bexar, AR

#4 May 27, 2012
What kind of food do they have and who owns it?

United States

#5 May 28, 2012
Hmm wrote:
What kind of food do they have and who owns it?
Where is it?

United States

#6 May 28, 2012
What kindof service do they have?
Rdh623

Trumann, AR

#7 May 28, 2012
It's in the old post office building. I don't know the lady's name that owns it but she is super nice. There are daily lunch specials, appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, etc.
great

Trumann, AR

#8 May 28, 2012
Definitely can't wait to try now that I know it's here!

Monroe, LA

#9 May 29, 2012
Bethany Harris is the owner
try it

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2012
Everyone should go eat there. The food is delicious & the service is excellent! There has never been anything in Manila that could even come close to comparing to this place!!!!
wondering

Haslet, TX

#16 Jun 16, 2012
I think the food was over cooked badly. I will not return. I had a friend that found hair in her food. The need to inspect before serving.
Guests

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Jun 16, 2012
wondering wrote:
I think the food was over cooked badly. I will not return. I had a friend that found hair in her food. The need to inspect before serving.
I have been there several times. The food and service were great. Sounds like a lot of Junior High drama and "redneck revenge" to me. This is a great business and delivers a service that Manila really needs. Grow up folks and quit whining because someone treated you wrong in school.
LOL

United States

#25 Jun 19, 2012
Been in their a couple of times. Great food & service!! Anyone can have a bad day.... So instead of posting ur remarks on here about ur service. Why didnt u take it up with ur server when u was being waited on? There is no way as long as i have been in the customer service buisness i would sit in a resturant and try to eat & enjoy my meal & put up with some rude service! Better yet why not jst get their managers right then & their! Y wait & bitch about it on here. Sounds like some people are still living in the past & are bored! O well too bad because your the ones missin out on AWESOME food & GREAT service!!:))
Whatever

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Jul 11, 2012
If they'd get real workers in there not sluts the food might get to your table hot. With the two that was in there as waitress' it'll never happen tho
mrs clean

North Little Rock, AR

#31 Jul 12, 2012
Whatever wrote:
If they'd get real workers in there not sluts the food might get to your table hot. With the two that was in there as waitress' it'll never happen tho
Seriously? You want to call them sluts and blame the cold food on that? What an idiot you are.
Lol ha

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Jul 12, 2012
Looks like Danie is preg again. What, this makes Jordan's 4th child? Her old husband cant even have anymore kids plus her daughter looks just like Kingston and who does Kingston look like? Yep Jordan!
odie wagner

United States

#33 Jul 12, 2012
Oh my god! U mean atllie ain't mine?! I guess she photo shopped our baby pics to look just a like and paid the doctor off to say me and atllie have the same blood type. If you don't like me or Danielle that's fine cuz we ain't goin to lose any sleep over it. Don't drag my kids into ur high school drama! It takes a person with no morals to bring kids into this stuff. Is ur life so perfect that it gives u the right to down grade other people?
Grits

Haslet, TX

#34 Jul 12, 2012
Obviously someone needs to get they're facts straight! Danielle can't get pregnant again she has had a surgery to keep that from happening and atllie? Come on people she was picked out of her dads butt which is ODIE not Jordan have you maybe considered the fact that Kingston and atllie look alike is because they're share the same mother. Come on people how ignorant can you be. And sluts because the food isn't hot? Haha wow go ahead and recap what you said. Ya sound dumb! Danie isn't a slut she works goes home cooks for her children and husband cleans gives her kids a bath puts them to bed then goes to bed herself. Before you start runnin your mouth about someone make sure you know what you are talking about!!!!!!! I bet your the idiot sittin at home all cracked out missin teeth and your the one that's probably the slut not knowing who your baby daddy is! If any of you have something to say. say it to me! Try me. Please:) no, I'm not threatening any one just saying! How bad does someone's life have to be to start crap like this!? How about get off your bum get a job and stop talking mess about everyone else. I'm am sorry from the bottom of my heart that your life is so bad that you have to lower yourself to bashing others to make you feel better:) thanks have a good day!--
-- Danielle's other child!:) LMBO!
WhoRU

United States

#35 Jul 13, 2012
odie wagner wrote:
Oh my god! U mean atllie ain't mine?! I guess she photo shopped our baby pics to look just a like and paid the doctor off to say me and atllie have the same blood type. If you don't like me or Danielle that's fine cuz we ain't goin to lose any sleep over it. Don't drag my kids into ur high school drama! It takes a person with no morals to bring kids into this stuff. Is ur life so perfect that it gives u the right to down grade other people?
You go Odie!! I hate this website because of ignorant people like this. The cowards can get on here under a fake name and speak lies and make libelous statements. I wish there was a way to get Topix shut down for good. I think the idiot making these posts is just simply jealous of our beautiful, loving Danie. She must be doing something right to have haters that are jealous of her. I love you Danie!!

Brookland, AR

#36 Jul 13, 2012
It's a wonderful place to go. The food and service is very good. I think Bethany is doing a wonderful job. This is a nice place to eat so lay off of the trash talk and have alittle class.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min Reality Check 37,317
I must mow my yard 21 hr Barb 9
illegal burning of tires by local farmer's (Apr '09) Fri Cindypage60 22
Looking for a Rental House Thu Country girl 101 3
Hut (May '12) Thu Been there 4
Mark Oates Wed Askin 1
Looking for Elizabeth Johnston Jun 20 BigLogLarry 3

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance