how many married women wish they had ...

how many married women wish they had a friend with benefits

Posted in the Manila Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ready

Osceola, AR

#1 May 12, 2009
have you ever wished you had a friend with benefits

Since: May 09

Bernie, MO

#2 May 12, 2009
What kind of friend? What kind of benefits
2funny

Columbia, MO

#3 May 12, 2009
Yes....lol
honeysuckle

Ozark, AL

#4 May 12, 2009
First of all if your man or women were keeping you satisfied they aint no reason to go no where
United States

#5 May 12, 2009
what about if the wife's "friend with benefits" is also her husbands friend? i think someone should tell the husband so the wife and the "friend" should both get exactly what they deserve!! KARMA'S a bitch ya'll!!!
2funny

Columbia, MO

#6 May 12, 2009
Doesn't mean you still dont want a friend with benifits....and benifits can be multiple things not just the first thing that comes to mind...
goldy

Bernie, MO

#7 May 12, 2009
The benefits always have strings attached.
2funny

Columbia, MO

#8 May 12, 2009
Not always!!!

Mountain View, CA

#9 May 12, 2009
My husband is also my best friend. So i don't need to go looking for anything else!
2funny

Columbia, MO

#10 May 12, 2009
Ok...my husband and I have hit a rather rough patch and since I DO NOT trust woman I have turned to a male friend for advice. He is my friend with "benefits" since he is there for me. Yes having a husband as your best friend is great and fine and dandy but you still need others. There's my explaination to all of my posts.
concerned

Blytheville, AR

#11 May 12, 2009
There is nothing wrong with a friend with benefits.I married my friend with benefits...
wtf

Blytheville, AR

#12 May 12, 2009
karma wrote:
what about if the wife's "friend with benefits" is also her husbands friend? i think someone should tell the husband so the wife and the "friend" should both get exactly what they deserve!! KARMA'S a bitch ya'll!!!
Was DJ not enough for you? LMAO?
wtf

Blytheville, AR

#13 May 12, 2009
2funny wrote:
Ok...my husband and I have hit a rather rough patch and since I DO NOT trust woman I have turned to a male friend for advice. He is my friend with "benefits" since he is there for me. Yes having a husband as your best friend is great and fine and dandy but you still need others. There's my explaination to all of my posts.
I will say it again? Was he not enough for you? LMAO. Your a pathetic trouble maker. You really ought to try and get a life, and stay out of others.
Truth

Little Rock, AR

#14 May 12, 2009
Having a friend with benefits is ok as long as you dont let it get out of control
GALB

Blytheville, AR

#15 May 12, 2009
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say it again? Was he not enough for you? LMAO. Your a pathetic trouble maker. You really ought to try and get a life, and stay out of others.
Guess she don't want to talk about the "friends with benefits" after all she has plenty. "DJ", "a cop" and a husband. LMAO.
Can't have what you want in one man! get several. LMAO.

Little Rock, AR

#16 May 13, 2009
concerned wrote:
There is nothing wrong with a friend with benefits.I married my friend with benefits...
Sound like you fell in love with your friend with benefits
SweetButt

Osceola, AR

#17 May 13, 2009
GALB wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess she don't want to talk about the "friends with benefits" after all she has plenty. "DJ", "a cop" and a husband. LMAO.
Can't have what you want in one man! get several. LMAO.
Who is DJ? Who is the cop and who is her husband.
I would like to know if she is messing with my husband?
SweetButt

Osceola, AR

#18 May 13, 2009
Who is this woman? If it is who I think it is she isn't married but has a boyfriend?
SweetButt

Osceola, AR

#19 May 13, 2009
karma wrote:
Who is the wife? I think someone might be fishing with no bait to catch anything.
2funny

Columbia, MO

#20 May 13, 2009
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband is plenty for me!! How do you figure I am a trouble maker?? I have said nothing about anyone else! AND I wasn't in anyone's life. I have my own and I was talking about my own. SO instead of running off at the mouth why dont you get your facts straight???

And to the other post....I am not messing around with anyone...read my other comments and you will see that. Besides I am no where around there. How could I be messing with your men? I don't want a guy from Manila trust me I got better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting? 1 hr Former Manila res... 89
A Manila resident 20 hr Just curious 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 hr Guest 30,927
21st Century Cowards (Aug '07) 23 hr Guest 6
Garys food mart Wed manila country boy 21
Jason Cook aka shaky (Oct '14) Wed shakys mom 3
dance classes Wed Guest oy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manila Mortgages