Kristen gets my vote!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

if shes running against rinehart shes got my vote!

Since: Mar 12

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Just out of curiosity what makes one better than the other....on either side
big earl

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

new blood kristen gets my vote
Dollywood

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Kristen who?
why

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Why would you vote for a lady that didn't trust or agree with our school system so she took her kid out to homeschool him? She would not make a good school board member for our kids.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

why wrote:
Why would you vote for a lady that didn't trust or agree with our school system so she took her kid out to homeschool him? She would not make a good school board member for our kids.
Manila is a great school , but there is a lot if the good ol boys and girls club going on also . Special treatment for kids with parents that are part of the club . I know it's like that in any small town it is what it is . Every child should get the same chance to excel at school no matter who they are . So if this mom pulled her child out to home school "if that's even true" sounds like she's going to try to get some things done . I'll still vote for her .
Voting

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Tracey gets my vote!
Worm

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Kristen gets my vote !!!
JD Pinkerton

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Oh hell a month of all this shit!

Since: Mar 12

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

I am still waiting for someone to give me why one is better than the other..... either side
why

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Manila is a great school , but there is a lot if the good ol boys and girls club going on also . Special treatment for kids with parents that are part of the club . I know it's like that in any small town it is what it is . Every child should get the same chance to excel at school no matter who they are . So if this mom pulled her child out to home school "if that's even true" sounds like she's going to try to get some things done . I'll still vote for her .
Please she is in all the good ol boys and girls clubs. She did pull her kid out. I like her, just don't believe she would be a good fit for our school. I feel like if you pull your kid out to homeschool him/her because you feel the school teachers and staff can do teach your kid, than you have no faith in our school system. I feel like it's time for a woman to be on the board and get a fresh mind and ideas on board, just don't feel like she is the right one for the job. But that's just me. My vote will be for Tracey and Johnny Mac! They both love our school and love our students.
Long time Manila

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Kristen is getting my vote, at least she is for smaller classes, which leads to a better education for all kids. If Tracy gets back on, we will probably have the whole Wise family employed down there!!!

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

why wrote:
I completely agree! I was just talking about this with someone else. I'm not saying I could do any better at all, but I definitely wouldn't pull my child out of a school thinking I could teach him better, and then run for the school board the next year. That's a little ridiculous to me. I don't think the school board needs anyone that's wishy-washy.
why

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree! I was just talking about this with someone else. I'm not saying I could do any better at all, but I definitely wouldn't pull my child out of a school thinking I could teach him better, and then run for the school board the next year. That's a little ridiculous to me. I don't think the school board needs anyone that's wishy-washy.
I could't agree more!!!!!!!
Tracey is not the only person on that board hunny, so please do not blame the personal solely on him.
forhim

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Judged:

My vote goes to Tracey for sure.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

What did he do for the school that is so good?
Red Bird

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

A little birdie told me Tracy & Danny went to David Shedd and tried to get him to run against Johnny Mac. Why in the world would they do that, after all Mac has done for our kids???
haha

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Mac ain't done nothing but be a bad example of character, sportmanship, and a filthy mouth and attitude. That's what he's teaching our kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Manila Forum right now

Search the Manila Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it true (Mar '13) 2 hr cherokee762 23
new pizza place 4 hr not eattin there anymore 12
Harold's Furniture Store 8 hr Satisfied 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr lol 29,090
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 19 hr whiskers 9,795
need someone to help with bicurrious 23 hr Ashley 5
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Jul 26 Linda 828
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manila Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manila People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••