Is JT Short really a punk?

Is JT Short really a punk?

Posted in the Manila Forum

inquiring mind

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 11, 2012
I have heard a lot of people say he is a punk. Just wondering why.
bigmeatswanging

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 11, 2012
hell yea he is a punk some boys from bville did him dirty on christmas eve and he didnt do shit but talk shit
marie

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2012
hey just to let yall people who wants to run there damn mouth about Jt yall need to reallize that hes a cool person and nice person to hang out with oh and by the way he was cute in school to be was the best boy in Manila Hight School and if your going to call him a punk then ummm idvces you to look around bc yall must be talking about yall self haha

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Ioked through this years USA Punk Directory and JT is not listed.
inquiring mind

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 12, 2012
bigmeatswanging wrote:
hell yea he is a punk some boys from bville did him dirty on christmas eve and he didnt do shit but talk shit
not really wanting to hear from the guys. wanting to hear from more women that have said he was a punk.
The truth

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2012
He is very much a sorry little punk.
Joey

Frisco, TX

#7 Feb 12, 2012
Whoever started this is straight bitch I mean really why don't you just ask him instead Of being a vagina and doing it on a website. He a all around good guy hahaha y'all some punks
Missy

Marked Tree, AR

#8 Feb 12, 2012
You must be jealous of him??? since you are just trying to start some crap. he is a good person, nice looking, great personality, and has a good job. He can take care of hisself, but he is too mature and responsible to deal with bullcrap. you must be the PUNK since you want to hear from just the girls. here is a girl that says he is a great guy!!! haha get a life
Betty lynn

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 13, 2012
Missy wrote:
You must be jealous of him??? since you are just trying to start some crap. he is a good person, nice looking, great personality, and has a good job. He can take care of hisself, but he is too mature and responsible to deal with bullcrap. you must be the PUNK since you want to hear from just the girls. here is a girl that says he is a great guy!!! haha get a life
but does he have a big tally wacker
yup

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 13, 2012
He is a dud. I hate the guy and im his age. Everyone just tolerates him but down and out prick.
friend

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 16, 2012
Betty lynn wrote:
<quoted text>but does he have a big tally wacker
I went to school with JT and had gym with him. It was like taking a shower with a Shetlin Pony. So I would say "big" is not the word.
guest

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to school with JT and had gym with him. It was like taking a shower with a Shetlin Pony. So I would say "big" is not the word.
sounds like you wanted it or maybe this is jt saying it
MMC

Trumann, AR

#14 Jul 25, 2012
JT short is one sorry ass piece of shit punk...he cant fight his own fights he has to have several friends do it for him...sissy ass bitch...
aaaaaa

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 14, 2012
He think his crap don't stink!
rob

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Aug 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like you wanted it or maybe this is jt saying it
i don't know if he wants it but i do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 57 min Reality Check 39,363
Shona and Josh? 11 hr Ogre 8
Glenda wels 12 hr Knock your ass out 5
The next mayor Tue Resident 6
Tracey Reinhart Tue Behind closed doors 10
Bart Stewart (May '09) Sep 18 Knowitall 5
Warn Leachville Sep 16 Junebug 8

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manila Mortgages