teenager

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jul 24, 2012
what happened to the water park we were suppose to get in manila?
SingleWhiteFemal e30

Trumann, AR

#2 Jul 24, 2012
It's being advertised in the paper for bids. Bid opening is August 16th. After that you will actually see people out there working on it. There's a lot of paperwork and planning involved, not just saying 'hey I wanna do this' and then doing it!!
teenager

Shreveport, LA

#3 Jul 25, 2012
wow great. I wasen't complaning about it I was just curious about when it is to be started and when it may be open. I think it will be great for manila and all towns around us to have this for the teens and pre-teens to enjoy.
SingleWhiteFemal e30

Trumann, AR

#4 Jul 25, 2012
I agree!! Sorry if I came across as a smart butt. Some people just don't understand that there is a process and tons of paperwork.

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
teenager wrote:
what happened to the water park we were suppose to get in manila?
I think everyone is gonna be a little surprised. Ain't gonna be a waterpark, just a pool.
wrong

Trumann, AR

#6 Jul 29, 2012
There will be a pool and a water park with slides and splash pads will be a great place to spend hot summer days will start working Aug. 18th to be opening up Memorial Day 2013 and yes it takes a lot of planning So many thanks to our city Council people for all your hard work getting this to really happen in Manila glad to finally have people on the council who does what they say and cares about our tow

United States

#7 Jul 29, 2012
wrong wrote:
There will be a pool and a water park with slides and splash pads will be a great place to spend hot summer days will start working Aug. 18th to be opening up Memorial Day 2013 and yes it takes a lot of planning So many thanks to our city Council people for all your hard work getting this to really happen in Manila glad to finally have people on the council who does what they say and cares about our tow
Time will tell.
new bee
#8 Aug 16, 2012
look out manila here comes the pedows. thay love water parks!

Haslet, TX

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Its called big lake
really

Leachville, AR

#10 Aug 19, 2012
teenager wrote:
wow great. I wasen't complaning about it I was just curious about when it is to be started and when it may be open. I think it will be great for manila and all towns around us to have this for the teens and pre-teens to enjoy.
I agree but hope its not all towns, I rather for people stay in their on towns and the park will last longer and be taking care of and won't have so much to worry about.
Humm

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2012
???Ahhh

Trumann, AR

#12 Aug 24, 2012
may bring in alot of blacks, what are you gonna do then?
racist

Trumann, AR

#13 Aug 25, 2012
that is so rude

Trumann, AR

#14 Aug 25, 2012
u call it rude now, you will call it blytheville when it happens
local

Monette, AR

#15 Aug 25, 2012
guest wrote:
may bring in alot of blacks, what are you gonna do then?
Don't wonta be rude but I hope not, I would like to see the town stay the way it is. not mixed in with Bly.

Trumann, AR

#16 Aug 25, 2012
i don't want to be rude either, I like most black people, most are good people, but when you get them grouped together something happens to their whole way of thinking
Guest 1

Haslet, TX

#17 Aug 28, 2012
Good grief!!

Trumann, AR

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Guest 1 wrote:
Good grief!!
good grief nothing! when black folks walk in the middle of the street and refuse to move, it's usually a group of people. When it's one person they usually walk on the side out of the way or even up on the sidewalk. They're fearless in groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Russell 6 hr robrav 1
BIC Basketball (Jan '15) 9 hr Jeff 208
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr BARNEYII 33,322
girl w pretty eyes at garys in gosnell 14 hr Haha small town 8
Coach Billy Taylor 16 hr Got caught 3
Leachville blonde Sun ex blonde 2
Hardware store arrest Jan 12 Truth 2

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance