wondering

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
If anyone knows of someone who just got new iPhone 4. Or knows of someone stealing one. Will you please give me some info. I left my car running an ran in a friends house with the phone laying in passenger seat. When I got back in my car it was GONE!!!!! Unbelievable!!!! I know not to bright on my part. But I would really like it back. It has black box cover on it. Or it did. Come on people. I know there has to be a few more honest people still around somewhere.

Blytheville, AR

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Did you have the find my I phone app ? If you did you should be able to locate it . Hope you get it back
wondering

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
Did you have the find my I phone app ? If you did you should be able to locate it . Hope you get it back
Thanks but no we didn't activate the app because we just got upgrades an was still just messing around with them.

Dexter, MO

#4 Feb 15, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks but no we didn't activate the app because we just got upgrades an was still just messing around with them.
Do you have an iCloud account?
wondering

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have an iCloud account?
I do now on my phone but we didn't on my husbands. It was his but I had phone company to put block on it. So it's not going to be good for anyone else. So buyers beware! If someone try's to sell you one you will be wasting your money because it can't be activated it's reported stolen. People are so cruel. Just taking things that don't belong to you an it wont be of any use to you. Oh well I'm wondering if I make a police report on it. What's my chances of getting justice on the thief? Phone company said if its taking to a store they will confiscate it right then. Oh well just freaking out of course wanting some in put. Thanks.
yep

Rowlett, TX

#6 Feb 28, 2013
a guy name andy coleman had an iphone 4 tryin to sell it he said he stole it out of a ritter guys truck or something like that he could never afford one so everyone knows it was stolen didnt see it but he is a bad theft and a bad dope head you might want to check up on that really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manila Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 min Question 35,239
Brandon Womack 1 hr patriot 12
Wagner not running for mayor? 18 hr Ben 2
Why can't Leachville get a grocery store? (Mar '16) 19 hr Guest 70
New Leachville City Council 20 hr guest 16
Yvonna Ascheman Thu Inquiring minds 1
Just wondering Wed Lou lou 2

Manila Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance