I knew 9-11 since 1997.

Posted in the Manhattan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#1 Sep 19, 2018
I met a Khalid and Osama in 1983 in north Africa. The subject of conversation? Commandeered fuel-laden aircraft as missiles to attack tall buildings in the US. I told about 130 people about the coming attacks. You people have a problem listening. They plan to nuke you.
preppy

Sudbury, MA

#2 Sep 19, 2018
I left something out. I contacted people in Saudi in 1997. I had a scenario. It was using aircraft as missiles to attack inside the US. The pentagon, the WTC and the US Capitol Building were mentioned repeatedly in discussion. Two US people in Germany made terrorist threats against me and any children I might ever have. The threats were repetitive for 6 months in 1980. The two events happened killing 104 and wounding 270. I survived. Of course, I wanted justice which was denied.
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#3 Sep 19, 2018
I know you people will ignore this. It proves you silently condone terrorism against me or someone you can easily ignore. That means you give others the right to do the same to you.
BPJ

Sudbury, MA

#5 Sep 20, 2018
Why don't those bastards get out of Yemen. Stop murdering innocent men, women and children. If you do not curtail your slaughters against innocents, you and yours will be killed in return. It is a certainty. It is only a matter of time. The people better unite to control their criminal government. They are robbing you blind while you kneel at their feet and lick their boots.
BPJ

Sudbury, MA

#6 Sep 22, 2018
More inane judgements from the ignoramus brigade. Poor, sick, backwards idiots.
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#7 Sep 22, 2018
What's the matter? Is it the sudden realization your own government does not give a shit about you? That to them you are nothing more than deep pockets? That they stood by and let you be murdered on 9-11-01?
Bpj

Sudbury, MA

#9 Sep 23, 2018
Bible Puncher Joe wrote:
What's the matter? Is it the sudden realization your own government does not give a shit about you? That to them you are nothing more than deep pockets? That they stood by and let you be murdered on 9-11-01?
It's interesting this is the same kind of response I got over four years leading up to 911 and ever since then. Very interesting. Now I know why the founding fathers were so intent on restricting the vote two people only people who were competent to make judgments on the main issues of the time which most people even today are not
Irish Mike

Sudbury, MA

#10 Sep 26, 2018
Smash H block.
Collins

Sudbury, MA

#12 Sep 29, 2018
OMG ! Come out ye Black and TANS.
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#14 Sep 30, 2018
Interesting
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#15 Oct 1, 2018
Born and raised in Stuart, Florida, I had seen Officer Carey in law enforcement for decades. He was still an officer with the Martin County Sheriff’s Department at the time of this writing. Isaw him at the Dunkin Donut shop. I knew him by sight, but did not remember his name. Around the same time I registered a complaint with the Martin County Sheriffs department regarding work that had been done on my Toyota van which had in effect turned my vehicle into a time bomb. I discovered it before it exploded. I do not recall whether my report to Carey came before or after the complaint.

Cast of characters.

(I) John G. Shaw.(2) Sheriff’s Deputy Danny Carey. Place: Sitting under overhang in front of Dunkin Donut shop corner of US Federal Highway One and Colorado Avenue I Kanner Highway in Stuart. Time: 1998: Sometime between April and July. Afternoon: Possibly a Sunday because we were the only two outside. Probably May according to Danny Carey.

I called Danny Carey aside specifically for the purpose of informing of the oncoming airplane attacks. Iexplained how the details of the novel Genesis of Terror in an application sent to a school in Saudi Arabia led to an agreement to carry out real Kamikaze style attacks inside the

U.S.A. I am sure I named the World Trade Center and the pentagon. I set forth that I judged the likelihood of its actually coming to pass as high, and that in my opinion the events were inevitable. I predicted a range of time in which they would occur, which facts proved to be accurate. Upon ending our talk I asked him to remember the information. He said he would. Our entire dialog lasted about ten minutes. He said he would do with the information whatever it was he was supposed to do. He assured me he would remember it.

I was hesitant talking to him. Experience had taught me that people in power are not to be trusted, unless by force of necessity and circumstances they must be trusted, and even then the watchword was caution. I feel a cold, wrenching nausea in the pit of my stomach when I see a cop. Post September 11, 2001 I saw Carey a few more times at that same donut shop. He walked passed me as though he did not know who I was. He did not say a word.

I met Sheriff Robert (Bob) Crowder at the Martin County Sheriffs Department on Monterey Road in Stuart in March of 2005, not long after Saint Patrick's Day. He led me into a meeting room where I identified Officer Carey by name from a set of photos attached to a wall. I had already told Bob Crowder about my experiences discovering the plot surrounding the attacks of September 11, 2001. He said he would contact Danny Carey to find out what he could call up from our meeting in 1998. As of January 1, 2006 no further word came from Bob Crowder or Danny Carey.
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#16 Oct 1, 2018
We have been trying to tell you people painful truths. The systematic ignorant negligence of all pre 9-11 warnings was a result of a criminal government. They make nothing from prevention. They make everything from reaction. They expand their bases of power. They aggrandize themselves personally and politically. They stand by and let you be slaughtered. They have their endless war. All the while they have you genuflecting to illicit felonious malfeasance. They pick your pockets while you kiss their asses. I find out about the attacks and warn people for years. I am stalked. My children's lives are threatened. I am repeatedly accused of delusional lying. I am the only person telling the truth. Your government are caught in numerous criminal lies. You elevate them to the highest offices in the land. It is irrational, crazy, incompetent. So, you get attacked after many detailed warnings. I do not wonder why.
Anwar al Awlaki

Sudbury, MA

#17 Oct 2, 2018
This is funny, in a way. Not the ha ha ha kind of funny. More like peculiar, odd, tragic, anomalous funny. Truth is, indeed, stranger than fiction.
Steve

Sudbury, MA

#18 Oct 3, 2018
This is Steve here at ELS Daegu. I am (for the time being, at least) Senior Teacher here at ELS - in Andrew's old job. But there have been a lot of reshufflings here lately and I may possibly move up to Seoul to work on the new textbook project. Yes, indeed -I vividly remember you describing likely plane attacks on the WTC back in 1999-2000. Another case of people not listening until it is too late, huh? I was in China over the Ch'useok holiday on a guided tour. Beijing was a nice place (cleaner than I expected it to be) but I don't think I would like dealing with the heavy air pollution.

I hope you and your family weathered the hurricanes OK. I heard two of the four made landfall around Stuart. Some of my relatives in St. Petersburg had fallen tree limbs and wet basements, but that was about it. Do you suppose the hurricanes took out any of those punch cards and voting booths? Speaking of which, what do you think will happen after this election? Regardless of who wins, I think North Korea is going to flex some of its (possibly nuclear) muscle and rattle some cages here. The current President here, Roh
Moo-Hyun, is a former card-carrying communist and despised by the older generation here. He is, on the other hand, the darling of the rich and pampered privileged young generation up in Seoul.

I have to run as I am still doing some teaching this month. Definitely keep me in the loop on what you are doing.

Have a great week, Steve"
Bible Puncher Joe

Sudbury, MA

#19 Oct 7, 2018
Yep. For 4 years I told people the details of the attacks of 9-11, 1997---2001. They said I was crazy. They insisted it would never happen. They all expressed their serious doubts. They said I was lying. In one place they said I would be fired for continuing to tell people about it, which they insisted was all nonsense and would never happen. Law enforcement ignored me, and in one case mocked me. They were all left with egg on their faces. Stupid bastards.
Christine

Sudbury, MA

#20 Oct 10, 2018
What a hell of a condition this is.
Bart

Sudbury, MA

#21 Oct 11, 2018
Yep
Relevant

Sudbury, MA

#22 Oct 13, 2018
Truth is stranger than fiction.
BPJ

Sudbury, MA

#23 Oct 15, 2018
9-11 sic semper tyrannis. Remember Buttevant and Bologna. Cil Na Mulach
McVeigh

Sudbury, MA

#24 Oct 16, 2018
Do I, do you, do we, does anyone really know what the truth is anymore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow causes traffic jam 1 hr Leslie 1
News Pope discusses climate, immigrants in historic ... (Sep '15) 17 hr Lawrence Wolf 52
Noel Francisco is Going to fire Mueller- Trump ... Thu God Damned Holy S... 2
News 'Open the borders': New York rally urges US to ... Nov 13 Hilloryfartproduce 129
Obama Tells World Att. Torture Controled Eye M... Nov 10 Obama Vet HdBanged 1
News Five shot - including a 14-year-old boy - and t... Nov 5 Uncle tom 4
Open Letter to Republicans and President Nov 4 Hunter 1

Manhattan Jobs

Personal Finance

Manhattan Mortgages