Sentencing July 30 in Death of Christine Thorsen: Glover pleas guilty to murder one

Jun 6, 2007 Full story: Pahrump Valley Times

“I think he finally decided to stand up and do what's right”

After a year and a half of denial, Jeffrie Ray Glover, of Pahrump, entered a guilty plea to first degree murder at an impromptu arraignment in Fifth District Court late Monday afternoon. via Pahrump Valley Times

Full Story
Allie

Stockton, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2007
I hope that the rest of the murderous pigs in Pahrump also plead guilty! Such as Tanya Holtz!!
I can not stand the fact that she is out on bail after she overdosed her husband by crushing up methadone and giving it to him without his knowledge!!! Christ! Male or female it doesn't matter and it shouldn't matter. If you take a life you should be held accountable. Especially if they do it willingly! Why couldn't she just leave the relationship. Jeffrie was just jealous because Christine could go on with out him! Tanya was just stupid as usual, One bad judgement after another. Adultrous, too.
Patty

Troy, MI

#2 Aug 1, 2007
I'm just really glad that the family of Christine can finally have some closure to this case. We knew he was guilty all along it was a matter of getting this jerk to admit it. To the family of Christine may she now rest in peace.
Heather

United States

#3 Sep 28, 2008
I'm glad the other two people think that way. But i dont! Yeah i know what Jeff Glover did was outragious and horrible, but the family of Christine arent the only people who've been threw these hard times of this whole case! I am the daughter of Jeff Glover, and i know everything that my father did, and no i dont agree with what he did. But i dont agree with what everyone out here in pahrump is doing now! How would anyone like to find out at the age of 11 that your father murdered your step mom that you loved like she was your own mom, and than to later find out that your step moms whole family hates you for it, and blames your for it, and tells everyone that your no different than your father! Yes I do agree that Christines family has had it hard to but what no one understands is I lost my step mother and my father! you can not seriously think that because my father was crazy and snapped that his daughter(me) is exactly the same, because if you think that your a judger, and if your a judger go look in the mirror and judge your self because i know for a fact NO ONE is perfect in any way! My life and reputation is ruined. I am hated out here in my own home town so much i have been begging my mom to move since the day i found out! I wish someone just someone would actually listen to what i have to say. Everyone just focuses on Christines family well hello people new flash shes still apart of my family! She will always be my step mom to me, and no matter what anyone says or thinks i will believe that and i will love her until the day I die!!!! Rest in peace Christine Marie Thorsen(MY step-mom)
Heather Pahrump Nv

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2008
I'm glad the other two people think that way. But i dont! Yeah i know what Jeff Glover did was outragious and horrible, but the family of Christine arent the only people who've been threw these hard times of this whole case! I am the daughter of Jeff Glover, and i know everything that my father did, and no i dont agree with what he did. But i dont agree with what everyone out here in pahrump is doing now! How would anyone like to find out at the age of 11 that your father murdered your step mom that you loved like she was your own mom, and than to later find out that your step moms whole family hates you for it, and blames your for it, and tells everyone that your no different than your father! Yes I do agree that Christines family has had it hard to but what no one understands is I lost my step mother and my father! you can not seriously think that because my father was crazy and snapped that his daughter(me) is exactly the same, because if you think that your a judger, and if your a judger go look in the mirror and judge your self because i know for a fact NO ONE is perfect in any way! My life and reputation is ruined. I am hated out here in my own home town so much i have been begging my mom to move since the day i found out! I wish someone just someone would actually listen to what i have to say. Everyone just focuses on Christines family well hello people new flash shes still apart of my family! She will always be my step mom to me, and no matter what anyone says or thinks i will believe that and i will love her until the day I die!!!! Rest in peace Christine Marie Thorsen(MY step-mom)
Marie

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Aug 29, 2013
Heather, I would listen. I went to high school with your dad...if you still check this, email me? cajeepin@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi-Tech military weapons stolen from base and s... Oct '14 Reno NV 1
Michael Burnaroos (Feb '09) Sep '14 Curious 43
Irish company optimistic about oil discovery (Dec '12) Sep '14 SallySam 2
Tonopah Music Emporium (Oct '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 10
Silver State Mainline hits the road following r... Jul '14 Joe 1
Tension growing between ranchers, mustang backers (Apr '14) Apr '14 Big Jake 3
Tonopah area full of WWII history if you know w... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bob Butts 1
Manhattan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manhattan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manhattan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manhattan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:36 pm PST

CBS Sports 2:36PM