Lawmakers debate Montana's need for i...

Lawmakers debate Montana's need for immigration reform

There are 1 comment on the Great Falls Tribune story from Mar 29, 2009, titled Lawmakers debate Montana's need for immigration reform. In it, Great Falls Tribune reports that:

HELENA - As the state's economy stumbles, lawmakers fear a new threat to Montana's businesses and workers: illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Great Falls Tribune.

Oh Please

Littleton, CO

#1 Mar 29, 2009
Stiff laws make American stronger, as well as your state. Where's the sympathy for millions of U.S. citizens who are out of work? E-Verify should be mandated to all businesses. All businesses to assist legal employers. Now that would be fair to Montana's workforce and the employers who follow the rule of law! The last I checked legal worker laws aren't an "if you wanna" situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump says Democrats have a 'wrecki... Nov '18 CodeTalker 7
Unless you're full blooded Native American, YOU... Nov '18 Clyde 1
looking for dirtdigger, out of urbana ohio Sep '18 the truth slayer 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) May '17 Amazenblue 77
Tim Dykman (Jun '15) Jun '15 Missing Timmy 1
Ernie Wayne Tertelgte ? (Nov '13) Nov '13 America 1
News Suspect in Wyo. girl kidnapping held in Mont. jail (Oct '12) Oct '12 weary 1

Manhattan Jobs

Personal Finance

Manhattan Mortgages