way to go patriots superlights

way to go patriots superlights

Posted in the Manhattan Forum

Proud Patriots Daddy

Manhattan, IL

#1 Oct 28, 2012
Way to BEAT the Jr. Knights!!!

Can't wait to hear you shit talkers now!!

Guess you should have stuck with the better program. I totally blame the Jr. Nights coaches for the loss. They had absolutely no clue what they were doing today.
cheer dad

Manhattan, IL

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Great job. Congrats to those hard working kids. Also great job to the cheerleaders.
yep

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2012
So proud of those boys!! Way to go :)
Good job

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Nice job! My son will be old enough for superlights next year.Never would take him to another town win or lose.
Farmboy

Glencoe, IL

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Good for them ! The program will continue to grow and keep getting better.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Great job! You went into an uphill battle as the underdog and walked out the better team. You are an insperation to our humble community. May God lead you to victory next week. I raise my goblet of the gridiron to you our victorious young men (and cheer team) you earned it! Kudos...
Gr8 job

Manhattan, IL

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Great job! Great team of kids and cheer leaders 6185217489
Patriots Mom

Manhattan, IL

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Way to go boys!!(and girls) That was a real nail biter, but the better team won!

Thank you to the coaches for such a great job you have done with the kids this year! I have heard so much negative talk at work from a woman that takes her kid to the Jr. Nights to play, she will shut up today!
Salty McDerp

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Patriots Mom wrote:
Way to go boys!!(and girls) That was a real nail biter, but the better team won!
Thank you to the coaches for such a great job you have done with the kids this year! I have heard so much negative talk at work from a woman that takes her kid to the Jr. Nights to play, she will shut up today!
Did you do the HAPPY DANCE on the stripper pole for coach?
Patriots Mom

Manhattan, IL

#10 Oct 29, 2012
No, I left that up to your mom.

Must be a Jr. Night parent. lol
PPP

Chicago, IL

#11 Oct 29, 2012
Both teams played well and all of the kids on both teams deserve credit for a good game. It could have gone either way. The Patriots won and Congrats to them. Let's all remember it is about the kids or at least that is what it is supposed to be about. Win or Lose let's all remember it is for the kids. I have some issues with the program and the coaches but we can leave that for another day. Let's all focus on the kids the remainder of the season and we can debate, argue, etc... about all the other stuff once the season is over.
WOW

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 29, 2012
PPP wrote:
Both teams played well and all of the kids on both teams deserve credit for a good game. It could have gone either way. The Patriots won and Congrats to them. Let's all remember it is about the kids or at least that is what it is supposed to be about. Win or Lose let's all remember it is for the kids. I have some issues with the program and the coaches but we can leave that for another day. Let's all focus on the kids the remainder of the season and we can debate, argue, etc... about all the other stuff once the season is over.
Well said - Its about time you people finally realize this is about the kids and not the parents, coaches, program...
Tax Payer

Manhattan, IL

#13 Oct 29, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said - Its about time you people finally realize this is about the kids and not the parents, coaches, program...
"You People"?

That sounds racist.
WOW

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
<quoted text>
"You People"?
That sounds racist.
Really?? Unbeleivable that you would even read anything racist into that! Obviously you have issues.
Salty McDerp

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Whoopee,what you want the town to throw you a parade
cheer dad

Manhattan, IL

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Super Bowl
Way to go boys
Good luck to cheerleaders tomorrow at comp..
wondering

Chicago, IL

#17 Nov 4, 2012
Nice job superlights! Good to see the under dogs win!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 min Liar 4,011
Here's the growing list of big-name Republicans... 1 hr TRUMP 1
ALL of my followers..... 1 hr TRUMP 1
Watch: 1997 Trump BRAGS about dodging the draft 1 hr TRUMP 24
Neighborhood Watch Meeting - Brookstone Tue blackpanther999 3
Brookstone Springs neighborhood watch. Jun 28 Trained 16
Who posted this under manhappenins? Jun 27 Sally 20

Manhattan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manhattan Mortgages