First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2011
Where are all the geniuses now, who were opining all fall and winter that the creamery wouldn't reopen. Well those einsteins were wrong again. Imagine that. It reopened 3/18. Welcome back creamery.
lol

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Where are all the geniuses now, who were opining all fall and winter that the creamery wouldn't reopen. Well those einsteins were wrong again. Imagine that. It reopened 3/18. Welcome back creamery.
waiting for the fist lawsuit to happen when one of the kids gets killed or injured by a car.. that will shut them down. Do any parents watch there kids anymore?
Ha ha ha

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 20, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>waiting for the fist lawsuit to happen when one of the kids gets killed or injured by a car.. that will shut them down. Do any parents watch there kids anymore?
While I agree with you parents need to "watch" their children. It's statements like yours that beg what has happened to this society that the creamery should be held liable for an accient? That's like suing McDonalds for making you fat! When will people be responsible for their own actions?
lol

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2011
Ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>While I agree with you parents need to "watch" their children. It's statements like yours that beg what has happened to this society that the creamery should be held liable for an accient? That's like suing McDonalds for making you fat! When will people be responsible for their own actions?
eating McDonalds and running across a busy street or parking lots are two diffrent things ya think?
Back40

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>eating McDonalds and running across a busy street or parking lots are two diffrent things ya think?
Yes they are two different things,none being the responsibility of the businesses.
enquirer mind

Bensenville, IL

#6 Mar 20, 2011
Who exactly owns the creamerys now? Did mac and ernies son buy them back?
bbb

United States

#7 Mar 20, 2011
yeah for all who said creamery was closing forever where did you get your not so true info? Maybe you should not say anything.
just wondering

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2011
As usual in today's society some people will blame someone else for undisciplined, unsupervised kids. Today's parents want to be their best friends, no disciple, no rules, no penaltys for bad behavior, just reward this bad obnoxious behavior by taking the lil darlings for treats. That'll teach em!!
enquirer mind

Bensenville, IL

#9 Mar 20, 2011
bbb wrote:
yeah for all who said creamery was closing forever where did you get your not so true info? Maybe you should not say anything.
I'll ask again. Who owns the creamerys now? Try again.
lol

United States

#10 Mar 20, 2011
Back40 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes they are two different things,none being the responsibility of the businesses.
ass wipe if they are allowing it and not controling it...it is there responsibility.
if u must know

United States

#11 Mar 20, 2011
It's still under original ownership until the bankruptcy gets thru the courts. They will shirk their payments to the creditors and will buy it back from auction.
if u must know

United States

#12 Mar 20, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ass wipe if they are allowing it and not controling it...it is there responsibility.
How are they suppose to control kids from running across the street?
MegaMom

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2011
The Creamery should hire an independent police force after all...If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The A- Team.
look whos talkin

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2011
MegaMom wrote:
The Creamery should hire an independent police force after all...If you have a problem...if no one else can help...and if you can find them...maybe you can hire...The A- Team.
Or you let one get killed and the rest will learn....
lol

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2011
if u must know wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they suppose to control kids from running across the street?
don't let them congregate. Please you can't be that stupid. Have you driven past there the last three days?
MegaMom

United States

#16 Mar 20, 2011
look whos talkin wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you let one get killed and the rest will learn....
Jackass! you're probably the stroke writing about the poor truckers getting busted for speeding through town - ohhhh - boohoo - not the poor speeding truckers - how unfair they shouldn't get to speed through the town. I hope Mr T kicks your @ss first.
Road Runner

United States

#17 Mar 20, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>don't let them congregate. Please you can't be that stupid. Have you driven past there the last three days?
What does letting them congregate have to do with them crossing the street? Even if they are just making a purchase and leaving they STILL have to cross the street. Hoe stupid are you?
look whos talkin

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 20, 2011
MegaMom wrote:
<quoted text>Jackass! you're probably the stroke writing about the poor truckers getting busted for speeding through town - ohhhh - boohoo - not the poor speeding truckers - how unfair they shouldn't get to speed through the town. I hope Mr T kicks your @ss first.
I am a trucker who is tired kids getting under my wheels, it ruins my MPGs. They act just like speed bumps.
look whos talkin

Dallas, TX

#21 Mar 20, 2011
MegaMom wrote:
<quoted text>I got a few words for morons like you but I gave them up for lent. One starts with letter A, one is a compound word (maybe you know what that means and maybe you dont) but has two letters MF, and then a personal favorite that starts with P and is synonymous (amother big word) with one that starts with letter D.
Referring to children as speedbumps is pathetic, even on topix.
I'm sorry, you taught me a valuable lesson, I'll never think that way again.
just wondering

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 20, 2011
Who cares who owns it. They still provide a service and pay taxes. As for the kids, no matter how it's spun, if they havent been raised right, allowed to do what they want, no respect for adults or property why should the business hire a policeman to do what the parents should do and don't or wont. Good god!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted nugent at white house 4 hr LMAO 7
This is What We Deal With 4 hr LMAO 49
Fishing "Just for Fun" is cruel when you think ... 4 hr LMAO 27
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure 4 hr Survey Says 14
K9 Crazy (Jul '13) Apr 23 Satisfied Customer 15
Train horns in the middle of the night Apr 20 Whistle blower 14
Lincoln way bus service (Jan '16) Apr 20 Norbert of Norview 9

Manhattan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance