North street-Project
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Prairie ,Park and Eastern hold on. Wider roads with ditching Have fun with that. The old part gets short changed, again
Mr. T

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
Hey u go to the meeting last night. The way u sound it's a no.
Keeping it real

Manhattan, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
I think when people in the old part of town learn to mow their lawns, get the junk cars out of their driveways, and stop cranking the banjo music then we can concentrate on doing something over there. It's embarrassing as the blue and yellow monstrosity called a building.
Manhattan Resident

Manhattan, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr. T"]Hey u go to the meeting last night. The way u sound it's a no.[/QUOTE]

The project will go on, they still have to bid it out. Probably early spring it should start. All I'm saying is it will be messy and dusty for awhile and it will look alot different. I just hope they understand what there getting.That all
Mr. T

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Oh u mean the Borgo building
Mr. T

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Well lets see con Ed cut a couple of my trees down I'm getting better drainage so sump dont run all the time I figure it's a win win for me and your whining
Dude

Manhattan, IL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
First house that the village should clean up is the dump on North St. with the GARBAGE all over the front porch. What a thing to look at when you come in to town. Sounds like something Phanke the building inspector should be doing.
Keeping it real wrote:
I think when people in the old part of town learn to mow their lawns, get the junk cars out of their driveways, and stop cranking the banjo music then we can concentrate on doing something over there. It's embarrassing as the blue and yellow monstrosity called a building.
Mr. T

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Dude u mean our x mayor naughtton

Since: Mar 11

Wilmington, IL

#9 Feb 28, 2013
Dude wrote:
First house that the village should clean up is the dump on North St. with the GARBAGE all over the front porch. What a thing to look at when you come in to town. Sounds like something Phanke the building inspector should be doing.
<quoted text>
Can you imagine what the inside looks and smells like. Can't the village give the owner some kind of fine?
Mr. T

Carol Stream, IL

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Yes he is a pig and his yard proved it what u kidding me a fine for a x mayor really get real
Dude

Manhattan, IL

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Naw but his house is pretty bad too. Wonder if the half fallen down fence in the back yard was ever fixed.
[QUOTE who="Mr. T"]Dude u mean our x mayor naughtton[/QUOTE]
Mr. T

Carol Stream, IL

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Dude who u mean then
Dude

Manhattan, IL

#13 Feb 28, 2013
The nasty azz house near Eastern. Across from the church. Can't miss it. Usually a white mini van parked out front.

[QUOTE who="Mr. T"]Dude who u mean then[/QUOTE]
Really

Manhattan, IL

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the clear vision of Borgo and his staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brookstone Springs neighborhood watch. 4 min johnson and johnson 12
I Am the NRA 1 hr Nickleback 59
What Means Hillary 1 hr Nicecomeback 11
Renewed Lawsuit accuses Trump of..... 1 hr Gummy Bear 10
Who posted this under manhappenins? 4 hr blackpanther999 15
Crossfit gyms nearby 7 hr Manhappenins reco... 2
Foxford Streets Jun 21 CamaroDave 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manhattan Mortgages