Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated May 3, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
worker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 1, 2010
 
They started working on The Creamery this morning. That is something to look forward to!
Wrong

Lake Zurich, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 1, 2010
 
Yeahhhhhh
Meetu

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 3, 2010
 
Sure.
Lucky Leprechaun

Elmhurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 3, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Its True... Its True... They will have rainbow cones and sprinkles, and gummy bears... AND IT WILL ALL BE FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!
worker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 30, 2010
 
I'm going to get a massive brain freeze tonight.
Why

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 30, 2010
 
Yummmm!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Its the new hang out for kids... Seeing there nothing else for them to do. Drove by there yesturday and i know it was there grand opening but there had to be 75 kids running all over the place. I hope they have good insurance becuse some kid or kids will get hit by a car or over weight semi that cuts through town.
jackmehoff

Barrington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Billy 815 wrote:
Its the new hang out for kids... Seeing there nothing else for them to do. Drove by there yesturday and i know it was there grand opening but there had to be 75 kids running all over the place. I hope they have good insurance becuse some kid or kids will get hit by a car or over weight semi that cuts through town.
There will always be an a-hole like you crying about something when there is nothing to cry about. Stay in your pathetic little world and type away, while the rest of us enjoy our lives.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

jackmehoff wrote:
<quoted text>There will always be an a-hole like you crying about something when there is nothing to cry about. Stay in your pathetic little world and type away, while the rest of us enjoy our lives.
Jack me off is a perect name for you...Well lets just hope its not your kid who gets injured or killed. Well then again you are most likley sue happy so you would hit the jack pot...Jerk off
grasshopper

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

He is just looking out for the kids dickwad . It's true all the kids were in the street not paying attention and cars were zoomimg by , why don't they play at the park? Oh thats right its bring your own lawnmower week I forgot.
jackmehoff wrote:
<quoted text>There will always be an a-hole like you crying about something when there is nothing to cry about. Stay in your pathetic little world and type away, while the rest of us enjoy our lives.
crybabies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

You people are even bitching about an ice cream shop, and claiming to be looking out for our kids. These are the same kids that you bitch about when they go to the park.
Bye Bye Birdie

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 1, 2010
 
crybabies wrote:
You people are even bitching about an ice cream shop, and claiming to be looking out for our kids. These are the same kids that you bitch about when they go to the park.
and you must be one of the parents who don't watch there kids. What a scum bag
Itsallgoingtohel l

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Kids hanging in the parking lot !! What is this world coming too ?? Say it is not true .... This is just more then I can .. I mean really kids in the parking lot !!1
Bye Bye Birdie

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 1, 2010
 
Itsallgoingtohell wrote:
Kids hanging in the parking lot !! What is this world coming too ?? Say it is not true .... This is just more then I can .. I mean really kids in the parking lot !!1
again a hole when its one of your kids you will be the first one crying and handing a lawsuit out.
hey

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 1, 2010
 
I stopped there today glad it here it is just a little pricey. I ordered one sunday, 1 small shake and 2 small cones for a total of $15. I will go there again I am sure but not too often probably a good thing. LOL
hey

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 1, 2010
 
I wanted to say "glad it is here".oops
Im hungry too

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 1, 2010
 
hey wrote:
I wanted to say "glad it is here".oops
I'd rather say, love that chicken at Popeyes!
a little high

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 1, 2010
 
I was there as well first time. I think they were pricey too. I have been to the one in NL and it seemed alot cheaper. Hot dog with out fries $2.69. Wow that is why Charlie 2 falied I will say take advantage of there daily specials NL has weenie Wednesday.$.99 dogs they are the best. I will also continue to go but again it is a little pricey.
Back40

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 1, 2010
 
Have not been there yet but the building looks good. It's been long overdue for a remodel.
Leighlinbridge Mom

Palatine, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 1, 2010
 
crybabies wrote:
You people are even bitching about an ice cream shop, and claiming to be looking out for our kids. These are the same kids that you bitch about when they go to the park.
Kids should not be hanging out anywhere, parents must get off of their lazy butts and guide their children to do constructive things, not hanging out at the park, why don't they hang out at home in their own front lawns. I was a kid who hung out, and i'll tell you, we never did anything worthwile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min mahz 49,277
Manhattan Property Taxes 5 hr champagne Jane 34
Home Logic 16 hr Giggity 4
dist 114 school board 16 hr Giggity 134
cell phones gougar rd 17 hr Giggity 4
Admit it...Obama sucks 21 hr submarine sailor 7
DOYLE on the ropes Thu ME and ME 13

Search the Manhattan Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Will County was issued at August 22 at 8:12PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Manhattan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manhattan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Manhattan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manhattan
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••