Leighlinbridge HOA
Change

Mchenry, IL

#228 Aug 18, 2012
Does anyone know what is going on? The paying residents have heard nothing? When are dryer vents getting cleaned? Our trim being painted? These are things we were promised? What about all the dead trees that were just planted along gougar rd? This is crazy we need to vote these people out November can not come fast enough.
just wondering

Addison, IL

#229 Aug 18, 2012
change wrote:
<quoted text>yes sir..too busy trying to get Jerilyn back with her new company Caruso. Trees are dead weeds are growing mail boxes broken. Grasshopper billing us and not doing anywork. Pretty close to looking like a subdivision in Gary Indiana soon.
Oh great. Check this out about Caruso. Just what we need.
duh

Manhattan, IL

#231 Aug 18, 2012
I will admit I know zip about HOA or who runs them. I feel for all of you. You should not have to live like that. Has anyone hired a lawyer? Maybe a class action law suit? Has anyone contacted the State's Attorney's Office? Sounds like a lot of fraud and mismanagement of funds is going on.
Venting on Topix is fine but you all need to get together and actually do something.
rpg

Chicago, IL

#232 Aug 18, 2012
agreed, since the criminals went into hiding
rpg

Chicago, IL

#233 Aug 18, 2012
The Movement will have a lot to demand from all those involved. Including a very loud protest of the Caruso Property Management. Jerilyn is barking up the wrong tree if thinks she can get that band of misfits to be our property management. The Fall of Miscontent will be upon us until we push out the infestation of criminals that are misappropriating our fees to better their lifestyles. This is not all complaining on this forum. People at this time are pursuing legal advice and possible legal action. Under the Freedom of Information Act, the records of the board and property management records both present and past will be brought out for legal and resident scrutiny
change

United States

#234 Aug 18, 2012
September 1st they take over and we had no say so not even a letter and Jerilyn has a no compete clause so our current property management company is going to file a lawsuit and the people eho live herebusting will pay. Funny how they love to only spend our money on lawsuits caused by them. lets clean house in November. Grasshoppers contract is up as well but im sure they will get him in before the election.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#235 Aug 20, 2012
been a while since we have spoken...we say, y'all bitches that run the board and property mangement including Jerilyn. You need to 86 your shit bitches cuz we ain't playin'. We will have legal representation, we will demand and expalnation to all the injustices who have brought upon the residents of the Townes of Leighlinbridge. How does people like Ryan sleep at night? Anyone on the board how do you sleep at night? This is a serious thing and not to be taken lightly, but you act like it's all yours to do what you want. Wrong!!!
There are more people than you involved. If the board can't represent the residents...move along.
Ryan's yard looks like shit, the landscaper is on the take....let's get this corrected legally.

We need fresh faces on the board, not the same dead driftwood we have now. Not one board member has any interest in the residents. They worry about how they stand next to their grill posing like I am a board member. or whose wife suns herself all day. It's about doing the right thing. We need real representation, we need real results. Let's make sure we don't have the BS for another year. Sound off if you agree!!! I will be watching the responses. The Movement wants change, do you?
change

Bolingbrook, IL

#236 Aug 21, 2012
Get ready for fines and letters and Jerilyn come September. I heard she is not well liked the industry. This non sense needs to stop.
change

Mchenry, IL

#237 Aug 21, 2012
Great seeing the neighbors fixing there own mail box after being told unless it was fixed they would not get any mail. Thanks Town Home Association. I bet capt Ryan or the rest of the boards mail boxes are fine. Please vote these people off for good. We needs CHANGE!
ljw

Manhattan, IL

#239 Aug 23, 2012
tried to make somewhat of attempt to contact Ryan, he ignores everything. Well I tried.

Mchenry, IL

#240 Aug 23, 2012
How come no one has ever mentioned that eye sore when u come in the subdivision with the big boat in the driveway and toys all over the yard. I thought garbage cans were supposed to be in our garage not under a ugly ass boat.
ljw

Manhattan, IL

#241 Aug 24, 2012
100456 wrote:
How come no one has ever mentioned that eye sore when u come in the subdivision with the big boat in the driveway and toys all over the yard. I thought garbage cans were supposed to be in our garage not under a ugly ass boat.
there are folks who think they are above any rules and regulations. That's what it's all about, all for a few, none for the rest.
Faranight

Chicago, IL

#242 Aug 24, 2012
I go past that guys House everyday and what toys do you speak of ? As for the garbage cans who wants them in a garage when its 90 degrees outside talk about stinking ??? 100456 you seem ro be looking for trouble have you seen the Forest or the upside down trampiline ?? If you have a problem stop by and ask him hes a nice guy im sure he would answer all your questions , instead of driving by stop and say hi ..... Jerk Off !
100456 wrote:
rpg

Chicago, IL

#243 Aug 24, 2012
according to the HOA, garbage cans should not be outside. The and the surroundings are a god awful mess...only thing missing is a trailer. The Forest is a joke and the trampoline is a threat to kids safety. Not to mention all the cars parked in the street. A beat out pickup, a police car from another town and a car advertising Nationwide insurance. I am surprise the boat ain't in the street along with nthe rocking chair.....dump baby dump!! No wonder home values have gone down.
dude

Gilman, IL

#244 Aug 24, 2012
Hey I know invite the whole board to a swingers party
rpg

Chicago, IL

#245 Aug 24, 2012
some of them wives are not too purty!!!
dude

Gilman, IL

#246 Aug 24, 2012
Time for a bag man then give it to em
shannon shuffle

Chicago, IL

#247 Aug 24, 2012
Have not seen Capt. Ryan or Osama bin Brian in a long time. Maybe they were putn in the witness protection prgram to be protected from the uprising that will ensue soon.
faraday

Chicago, IL

#248 Aug 24, 2012
I think the reference is about the first townhome on the left as one turns off of Gougar onto shannon. Big boat, check, garbage cans outside of the garage, check, junk all over the yard, yep its all true. Go further down on Shannon there you will find Pat's and Ryan's eyesore, complete with junk cars in the street and another boat and a rocking chair. The only thing missing from that hillbilly heaven is some old tires and hubcaps laying around
Faranight

Chicago, IL

#249 Aug 24, 2012
I know the guy who lives there on the corner , I live next door and I have no idea about the junk and toys your talking about. When hes home he lets the kids play with the toys and puts them away when finished. As for the Boat who cares its allowed and the garbage cans I leave mine outside with this heat you would have flies everywhere in your House lets be honest . His home is well taken care of and he has no forest with annoying search and rescue lights blaring At night , get over it Big boy !
faraday wrote:
I think the reference is about the first townhome on the left as one turns off of Gougar onto shannon. Big boat, check, garbage cans outside of the garage, check, junk all over the yard, yep its all true. Go further down on Shannon there you will find Pat's and Ryan's eyesore, complete with junk cars in the street and another boat and a rocking chair. The only thing missing from that hillbilly heaven is some old tires and hubcaps laying around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A question for the Mayor? 15 min Morris 322
Roadhouse 52 23 min Morris 2
Unique landscaping manhattan 4 hr angel 5
blago in Manhattan Fri just moved here 1
Golf Carts Jul 27 clean it up 8
Where did Manhappenins go? Jul 25 Lisa 12
NASCAR Convention Center Jul 25 King of the road 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manhattan Mortgages