Culver City Police Blotter: Vandalism...

Culver City Police Blotter: Vandalism, Burglary and Robberies

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Culver City Police Blotter: Vandalism, Burglary and Robberies. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Here's a recap of crimes that occurred between Jan. 7 and Jan. 14 as reported to the Culver City Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Officer Ryan Thompson

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
I had too much to drink last night in Nashville, TN. I got arrested for public intoxication and got licked up after threatening the arresting officers family. The charges were dismissed after I sobered up a little. Wow. Thank goodnes I am a police officer or I would probably still be in the slammer. The dumb hicks in Nashville must have been afraid of me. I know my Mother is going to be so proud when she reads the story at http://www.wkrn.com/story/20640747/california... "Hey, Ryan, you have a little mud on your face!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 7 hr Natalie Priest 42
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) Wed Susan 535
Best Furniture Store in Torrance Mon musttoast 1
Kroenke and Rams Suck Aug 22 OJ s 1
Tiny dog on Anaheim st - Sunday night Aug 22 k8baldwin 1
Kaia Williams, KK, Kathy, Kathleen Ann Williams Aug 15 Richard 2
News Chase locks down Lawndale school (Jun '08) Jul '16 Sup guys 3

Manhattan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance