Palos Verdes Estates ranks high in qu...

Palos Verdes Estates ranks high in quality of life study

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Dec 8, 2011, titled Palos Verdes Estates ranks high in quality of life study. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

Palos Verdes Estates ranks sixth in the quality of life its residents enjoy among cities in the Western United States and 23rd nationally, according to a new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

torrance

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Dec 10, 2011
No surprise that Torrance would rank so low. I think south and west torrance deserve a much higher rating, but with the TPD constantly acting like criminals around Western, some parts of Torrance are much worse then lennox, hawthorne, or inglewood. It is a sad situation when a couple hundred officers commit more crime then nearly 100k citizens. The crimes the police commit are far more serious then the ones you will read about in their crime reports. Harassing and attacking minorities, women children, anybody with a junker car, or if its to shiny with rims, hair to short, hair to long. Skin to dark...
I guess they discriminate against everybody in certain areas.
Its amazing they are able to bring anybody to court, they are so dishonest. If it wasnt for police crimes, I think Torrance would be up on the list next to some of its neighbors....Instead, Torrance can be considered ghetto comapared to even Lawndale...Sorry to say, the people are great. Police, not soo much.
PV LIFE

West Covina, CA

#2 Mar 24, 2012
i love pv
PVOVERRATED

State College, PA

#3 Apr 26, 2012
PV LIFE wrote:
i love pv
PV SUCKS!! THEY ALL COME DOWN THE HILL FOR EVERYTHING. AND THEY LIVE AMONG A-HOLES WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR NEIGHBORS. SO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF ALREADY! AND OPEN YOUR OWN WAL-MART AND 99 CENT STORE. YOU ACT LIKE YOUR CITY IS TO GOOD FOR ONE OF THOSE STORES, YET YOU GO DOWN THE HILL AND SHOP THERE ALL THE Time!!
pv born

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Apr 29, 2012
PV is only nice place in south bay to live these days. Many are actually moving out to OC or out of state. Yes I go downhill to shop, but not for very long, not safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 18 hr bmusacco 37
What is the back story re Scottsdale Townhomes (Apr '10) Thu Sickofit 15
New Local Youth Baseball Club Jul 20 cammac84 1
News Thorny issues challenge California's commitment... Jul 17 Solarman 1
News Murder-Suicide In Carson Leaves Two Dead Outsid... (Jun '08) Jul 15 Witness 52
News Chase locks down Lawndale school (Jun '08) Jul 14 Sup guys 3
News Parcel tax to maintain LA County parks faces sh... Jul 7 Clarify 1

Manhattan Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manhattan Beach Mortgages