Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#154277 Aug 11, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rose. No you danced around my direct question, as you always do, but you did answer it indirectly.
Sorry, but I answered it per my philosophy on the subject.......I don't give blood, nor do I take blood......and so far, I've been very lucky not to have ever needed blood from a stranger.

Oh and just a little FYI, like I stated......if either man wasn't a universal donor in the first place......neither could have probably given me blood because of my blood type......and if it was a life threatening situation......my wife would go against my philosophy........and I would more than likely thank her after waking up very much alive!!!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#154278 Aug 11, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Proffesor Marvel has sex with men, and he feels that he should be able to donate. What do you think of that????
You already know my answer to that numbnuts, quit sleeping in my class

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#154279 Aug 11, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
All hazardous materials shoul be posted. Would you like to handle something that can harm you if it can be avoied?? It's the right thing to do.
Actually, as someone who has given aid at a few accident sites in the last couple of years.......I know how to protect myself and in my first-aid kit, I have both gloves and a protective mouth to mouth respirator.........to ensure I don't any hazardous material on me.

I will disagree with you because if rescue people actually know the status of an accident victim......they might overreact and not treat the victim......would that be the right thing to do?
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#154280 Aug 11, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a sighed letter from licensed Psychiatrist? If not we doubt he validity of your statement. BTW how did the penguin watch go? Did any land in you yard?
Do I have a what letter from a Psychiatrist?? Actually they might take serious thought to the brilliant idea. You have something to be concerned about do you ???? you sound like you are at the end of the rope, didi your goverment alotment of the cocktail run dry??? you are a walking time bomb ... RIP loser
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#154281 Aug 11, 2012
Bruno wrote:
I don't bring up sex as much as you think cum breath, so blow your comments up your bf ass
hahahahahah
ahahahahah

You can't even finish one sentence without it.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#154282 Aug 11, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I answered it per my philosophy on the subject.......I don't give blood, nor do I take blood......and so far, I've been very lucky not to have ever needed blood from a stranger.
Oh and just a little FYI, like I stated......if either man wasn't a universal donor in the first place......neither could have probably given me blood because of my blood type......and if it was a life threatening situation......my wife would go against my philosophy........and I would more than likely thank her after waking up very much alive!!!
Now was that so hard ???? you are amazing, I guess you are lucky to have a wife that can slap some sense into you little brain, now you can enjoy you grandchildren and life to its fullist. When I came home from Vietnam, I learned how to live life to its fullist and to fight for what I beleive in ...
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#154283 Aug 11, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Does your wife wear a full body radiation suit to bed?
Bruno doesn't have a wife. It's fairly obvious that he's gay, and that's what his protestations are all about.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#154284 Aug 11, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Rose. No you danced around my direct question, as you always do, but you did answer it indirectly.
RNL is a dangerous lesbian with all kinds of dangerous views.

She tells us the CDC Surveillance Reports are "estimates" and therefore all gay males should be able to donate blood if they want.

It's unholy stupidity like RNL's that gave us the HIV epidemic in the first place. The gay community was told their bathhouse promiscuous sex culture was an accident waiting to happen. They continued support these bathhouses using lopsided logic like --"Straights have their sex clubs -- why can't we have our bathhouses?"

The bottom line about RNL and the LGBT community is this: they simply don't grasp the concept of public health, the term doesn't exist in their vocabulary.

Even today, 30 years after if we tried to stop their orgies at places like Fire Island and the Greenwich Village Docks they'd stage protests and say things like "Straights have their sex clubs!"

The wonder of course is that straights continue to support fanatics like RNL. RNL uses the same screwball logic to justify drag queen school teachers and straights who support same-sex marriage go for it hook, line, and sinker.

People like RNL tell them men who wear penis suits and erect penis hats during gay "pride" parades should be able to adopt children and straights who support same-sex marriage go for this too.

In other words, the problem isn't psychopaths like RNL, the problem is straights who take psycho lesbians like RNL seriously.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#154285 Aug 11, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Now was that so hard ???? you are amazing, I guess you are lucky to have a wife that can slap some sense into you little brain, now you can enjoy you grandchildren and life to its fullist. When I came home from Vietnam, I learned how to live life to its fullist and to fight for what I beleive in ...
Well, I do fight for what I believe in as well.....and my wife doesn't need to slap any sense into me......she knows that I have a strong will and will survive most anything........and I do appreciate her for that.........she helps keep me focused on the goal ahead.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#154286 Aug 11, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
She tells us the CDC Surveillance Reports are "estimates" and therefore all gay males should be able to donate blood if they want.
It's unholy stupidity like RNL's that gave us the HIV epidemic in the first place. The gay community was told their bathhouse promiscuous sex culture was an accident waiting to happen. They continued support these bathhouses using lopsided logic like --"Straights have their sex clubs -- why can't we have our bathhouses?"
The bottom line about RNL and the LGBT community is this: they simply don't grasp the concept of public health, the term doesn't exist in their vocabulary.
Even today, 30 years after if we tried to stop their orgies at places like Fire Island and the Greenwich Village Docks they'd stage protests and say things like "Straights have their sex clubs!"
The wonder of course is that straights continue to support fanatics like RNL. RNL uses the same screwball logic to justify drag queen school teachers and straights who support same-sex marriage go for it hook, line, and sinker.
People like RNL tell them men who wear penis suits and erect penis hats during gay "pride" parades should be able to adopt children and straights who support same-sex marriage go for this too.
In other words, the problem isn't psychopaths like RNL, the problem is straights who take psycho lesbians like RNL seriously.
Can't find anyone else to blame things on.....so ya want to blame me for what others say, feel and do.......that's just incredibly asinine to even suggest!!!
Spike

Covina, CA

#154287 Aug 11, 2012
Up the down stair case.

“WAY TO GO”

IRELAND

#154288 Aug 11, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly didn't know that I had/have that much power or control over MILLIONS of Gays, Lesbians and Straight people..........this is got to show someone who is the delusional psycho poster in this thread.......lol!!!!
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#154289 Aug 11, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahah
ahahahahah
You can't even finish one sentence without it.
lol... It's no surprize that you recognize blowing it up you bf ass as a sex act, you are a perverted queer. I understand now how you and your cult thinks ...
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#154290 Aug 11, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno doesn't have a wife. It's fairly obvious that he's gay, and that's what his protestations are all about.
You are soooo confused and twisted beyond repair
Spike

Covina, CA

#154291 Aug 11, 2012
Use it or lose it.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#154292 Aug 11, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are soooo confused and twisted beyond repair
According to Mona, anybody who doesn't actively support pro-gay issues is a closet gay. I have learned to take what he says with a grain of salt.
Flying flags

Covina, CA

#154294 Aug 11, 2012
The U.S. military has its first openly (female) gay flag officer with the promotion of Tammy Smith to the rank of Army brigadier general on Friday August 10, 2012.

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#154295 Aug 11, 2012
There was a recent case in Hawaii where a federal judge refused to require that a lesbian couple be allowed to be married and stated that the gay marriage rights should come by federal constitutional amendment, legislative action by the state, or a state referendum and not through the courts.
Spike

Covina, CA

#154298 Aug 11, 2012
A quarter dispencr, in the mens room.
Destroyer of Middle

Covina, CA

#154301 Aug 11, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney's choice or pick for vice presidential Paul Ryan will turn attention away from Romney's tax returns and Bain experiences.

Butut only for a short time, soon the Obama campaign will neatly incorporate the Paul Ryan plan into its larger narrative involving Willard Mitt Romney's focus on redistributing wealth from the middle class upward.

RomneyHoodand SheriffRyan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manhattan Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Redondo Beach (Oct '15) 3 hr KiKi Dupree 26
Loud Jet Noise In Redondo Beach at night.. (Aug '09) Mon Scary 35
News Detectives seek Lomita identity theft suspect w... Jun 25 jolynnspencer 1
News Bobbi Brown's First West Coast Beauty Boutique ... Jun 25 beetn off 2
News Carson backs away from its ban on fracking Jun 24 ralph 1
Review: Busaba Thai Massage (Jul '09) Jun 19 Elizabeth 2
News Torrance High grads suspected of murder in drug... (Dec '09) Jun 14 Two thousand sixt... 132
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manhattan Beach Mortgages