Rodney Smith
Terrie Bryan Graham

Sapulpa, OK

#1 Nov 22, 2010
I am so saddened to hear of Rodney's passing!! He was such a cool guy!! I remember back in the late 70's, I wanted to put flowers on a grave for Clifton Bryant, who I had been involved in a really bad wreck with. I went to their house, on his father's request, to borrow a shovel. Rod didn't see me get the shovel, however, he saw me bring it back. I was upset, tears in my eyes, and he never said a word. Anytime after that, when he saw me, he would ask "Where's my shovel?" It got to the point that he wouldn't even have to vocally say the words, he would just mouth "Where's my shovel?" Then at one point, I would see him somewhere, and he would pretend to be shoving a shovel into the ground, and throwing the "contents of the shovel" over his shoulder, and he would look at me, and shrug his shoulders, as if to say "Where's my shovel?". I cannot say what that meant to me that the young man would aggravate me, knowing I would smile every time he did such. He was an awesome young man, and he will be truly missed by us all!! Please, use this post to tell things about Rod that his family can read to remember him!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mangum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photo of Oklahoma wildfire victim who lost ever... 17 hr thisaintdallas 1
Offender List 20 hr the way it is 2
David Thomas For District Attorney Wed Nobody 4
Is the town on fire Apr 14 Curious 1
Connie Imel and Darren Bernasconi, aka "Gabroni's" Apr 12 Pepper 2
John Merritt Apr 8 azgrl 3
Greer County Teachers Overpaid Apr 6 jane doe with moe 1

Mangum Jobs

Personal Finance

Mangum Mortgages