Looking for Biological Father

Looking for Biological Father

Posted in the Mangum Forum

GJH

Tyler, TX

#1 Nov 22, 2010
Am trying to locate my biological father whom I have never met. I was born 5/15/69 in Elk City, Okla. My late mother was Mozel Greenhaw Holt. I know very little about my father, other than he was called Bottles "Indian Guy" Bodiker (or some similar name). I was told he frequented the Rattlesnake Roundups in Mangum in the 1960s and that he also used to hang out in Hobart. If anyone has any information, would like to hear from you.
GLENDA BILYEU

Amarillo, TX

#2 Jan 2, 2013
GJH wrote:
Am trying to locate my biological father whom I have never met. I was born 5/15/69 in Elk City, Okla. My late mother was Mozel Greenhaw Holt. I know very little about my father, other than he was called Bottles "Indian Guy" Bodiker (or some similar name). I was told he frequented the Rattlesnake Roundups in Mangum in the 1960s and that he also used to hang out in Hobart. If anyone has any information, would like to hear from y ou.
I KNOW THE MAN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR..WILFORD "BOTTLES" BOETTGER...LIVED IN APACHE, OKLAHOMA..PASSED AWAY ABOUT 4 OR 5 YRS AGO..I WENT TO HIS FUNERAL...HE WAS A BEST FREIND OF MINE FOR YEARS!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I CAN GIVE YOU A NAME OF HIS SISTER...MY E-MAIL IS....SMALL CAPS....[email protected] om...maybe i can help you know what he was like if nothing else!!! would be happy to fill you in!!!! gjb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mangum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose Garland 42 min curious 3
Carley Walker (Sep '12) 1 hr Smh 7
waylon wisdom Thu bikrlady 4
Lost friends. (Jun '16) Wed thisgirl 2
Whos fxn who Jan 18 Being real 2
moriah blue Jan 18 lillysayno 1
Blair h*e 1999-01 Jan 14 Blair informer 1

Mangum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance