Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On...

Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On Teacher

There are 296 comments on the KATC-TV Lafayette story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On Teacher. In it, KATC-TV Lafayette reports that:

“Ms. Bourque approached her and pushed her. At that time she began to curse at her. She also ended up slapping her.”

New information on a woman accused of firing at police in Gueydan last night. We've learned that woman is also accused of hitting her child's teacher just a few hours before the shooting. via KATC-TV Lafayette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATC-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
tifi

Liberal, KS

#286 Jan 1, 2010
Allegedly arrested in Calcasieu Parish. Bonded out. Go figure. You would think that in another Parish and having the rap sheet she has they would have kept her. Got away again. Unfriggin'believable.
walking free

Kaplan, LA

#287 May 5, 2010
And she continues.....and her posse attempts to intimitate. There is evil in this world. She and her posse prove it. Evil doesn't win in the final battle, though.
walking free

Kaplan, LA

#288 May 5, 2010
correction: meant to write intimidate.
will this ever stop

United States

#289 Jun 2, 2010
walking free wrote:
And she continues.....and her posse attempts to intimitate. There is evil in this world. She and her posse prove it. Evil doesn't win in the final battle, though.
Did you ever stop to think that maybe just maybe this woman is not Evil, that God is on her side..?
tifi

Liberal, KS

#290 Jun 8, 2010
you have got to be kidding us, right?
will this ever stop

Gueydan, LA

#291 Dec 2, 2010
hang em high wrote:
I used to be a cop over in Gueydan. I have dealt with this family almost EVERYday that I was on duty. I was an officer thru 3 different Chiefs. The problem isnt with the COP (Chief Of Police), Its what happens when they make it to Vermilion Parish Jail. I have booked members of the family and they have made it back to Gueydan before I do. It happens every time. Those officers that she shot at were STATE TROOPERS, PARISH COPS, AND LOCAL COPS. Why didnt they put her in jail? They did.... I can tell you why....
I was on scene with this particular family once, and as I was taking one of the family members into custody, I was told, i was wasting my time, "all i have to do is call Judge Conque and give him some PU$$Y and ill get whatever i want". They claim to have photos of all kind of officals in bed with them and dirt on all the officals. ITS NOT THE CHIEF, HE IS DOING ALL THAT HE IS ALLOWED TO DO.. People dont see that I DID. I know first hand how this is. Its all about money and sex and crooked lawyers who make money putting these dirt bags back on the street. I wouldnt mind putting a bullet in these criminals. I know im not "THE JUDGE' but i can sure arrange the meeting with "THE MAN".
You were the officer fired for sexually harassing under age girls!!!! And the Judge shouls charge you for using his name!!!
haha

Gueydan, LA

#292 Dec 2, 2010
tifi wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again it saddens the majority who think it is a travesty that this woman actually has a fan club. Since she can do no wrong in some of your eyes, I presume you are all members of the TM cult. Lets hope you all decide to make a suicide pack. Then we won't just be rid of her, we'll be rid of her kind.
Tiffany get over urself.. You're still a Slut!!!
do the right thing

Kaplan, LA

#293 Jan 27, 2011
Yes, I witnessed a little bit of supposedly 'justice' when Tracey went to court the last time. She and her mom have private access to Judge Conque it seems. Then when court was in session, he smiled sweetly at Tracey. I have no more respect for him. Anyone involved with court realizes the unfairness of it all. Gov. Edwards goes to jail for such a long time while she is never going to see time behind bars. Justice is unfair on this earth.
spiderwoman

Kaplan, LA

#294 Jan 28, 2011
I would say there are alot of unfair things in this world these days that I don't understand and that is definetly one of them.
do the right thing

Kaplan, LA

#295 Mar 13, 2011
Well, she finally got time. Too bad that assaulting the teacher and other crimes were dismissed due to plea bargain. What a rip! She'll perhaps spend 1 yr. in jail. Not nearly enough time for the evil one and her evil deeds.
do the right thing

Kaplan, LA

#296 Mar 16, 2011
Why is she already out of jail?
Eurodynamic

Opelousas, LA

#297 Oct 20, 2011
I suppose teachers need to bring guns to school these days to protect themselves. God, the end has begun people!
Rick Rodriguez

Milwaukee, WI

#298 Dec 12, 2011
When i operated GCS I met Tracey and we became good friends. From What I experienced she is a good woman who might have a temper at times but is taken out of context. She has a good heart and is a good mother her kids are incredibly gifted. Everyone has their flaws. I will pray for you Tracy and don't forget about doink lol
Family

Abbeville, LA

#299 May 15, 2012
I myself is kin to tracy and she is a wonderful women all these stories and post are all wrong to make her look bad she is a wonderul and loving auntie(:
The Dr

Crowley, LA

#300 Oct 21, 2012
I grew up in same town as this family. It's all true. She's no "girl". She's a grown ass woman
Ms Benita told me wrote:
Is this true? I heard about them not only sprinkling dust, they burn black candles and dig in the grave yard all the time. What does this mean? I heard this material want a be girl bragging on the phone about her trucks. She got a 16 year daughter? How old is this girl? I wonder how many baby daddies she have. The 16 year old daughter will talk with the media and probably talk just like her foolish mother. I asked around and heard the mama had her at age 12 or something. I heard all of the women in that family have babies for different men, while married to other men. I heard they got it from the grandmother who raised her. They say her boyfriend built her house. Talk about a family that live in the jail house. The uncle just got out of jail and her mama just got out. That was her brother with the gun and a cousin. After hearing all this, I just do not believe all of it. It was just too much to take in and I just do not believe any of this. Murder, Jail, illegitmate children, drugs, sex. No way, I do not believe none of this. I am amazed that people will just create things about a family. You all should be ashame and I am not one to gossip.
The Watcher

New Orleans, LA

#301 Oct 22, 2012
Let me bring things back to perspective to you johnny come lately posters professing that this tracey character is innocent and sweet. Bull Sh!t!
Just because some time has gone by, doesn't mean she is innocent. In my mind and many others, she is still a suspect for the taking of FB's life.

"Be mindful of the children of those that you have murdered. They will grow up seeking you. While your deeds will become distant and vague in your own mind with age, the children will remember what you've done with the fires of hell driving them ever forward in your direction. They will not rest until they return the deed you have done unto them. Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Tammany outages reported in Slidell, Lacomb... (Sep '08) Aug 8 Jeff sandrock 33
Mark Traina was tortured by ICU NURSE RAY JENNI... Aug 4 fatuous2 2
Betty Impastato Jul '15 usedtoknowher 1
Andrea and Chad Wells (May '14) Jul '15 dorkycorty 4
Charlie sinopoli (Nov '12) Jul '15 Michelle 21
Debate: Marijuana - Mandeville, LA (Aug '10) Jun '15 Brandon 40
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) May '15 swedenforever 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mandeville Mortgages