Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On...

Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On Teacher

There are 296 comments on the KATC-TV Lafayette story from Feb 29, 2008, titled Gueydan Woman Charged With Battery On Teacher. In it, KATC-TV Lafayette reports that:

“Ms. Bourque approached her and pushed her. At that time she began to curse at her. She also ended up slapping her.”

New information on a woman accused of firing at police in Gueydan last night. We've learned that woman is also accused of hitting her child's teacher just a few hours before the shooting. via KATC-TV Lafayette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATC-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
okydoky

Abbeville, LA

#1 Apr 10, 2008
she had her reasons
IM A MOM

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Apr 3, 2009
okydoky wrote:
she had her reasons
Thow the book at the idiot!!!!!!!she some kind of roll model for her kid and others.
enough

Kaplan, LA

#3 Apr 13, 2009
If its the person I'm thinking of this girl is evil
donut

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2009
okydoky wrote:
she had her reasons
Ther is now REASON or EXCUSE for this to have happened.
walking free

Kaplan, LA

#5 Apr 30, 2009
I suppose that people from Gueydan and Vermilion Parish know why T.B. gets away with everything.
She has caused trouble, trespassed on school property by not reporting to the office and going straight to the gym to confront the teacher during class, pushed the teacher/coach twice then hit her hard in the face, shot at a state trooper, failed to show up for court April 29th, plus her husband winds up dead. What is it about her that the authorities don't get her for her crimes?
Peyton Place

United States

#6 May 4, 2009
walking free wrote:
I suppose that people from Gueydan and Vermilion Parish know why T.B. gets away with everything.
She has caused trouble, trespassed on school property by not reporting to the office and going straight to the gym to confront the teacher during class, pushed the teacher/coach twice then hit her hard in the face, shot at a state trooper, failed to show up for court April 29th, plus her husband winds up dead. What is it about her that the authorities don't get her for her crimes?
She must be screwing the right official! Works every time!!
john welsh

Westwego, LA

#7 May 17, 2009
walking free wrote:
any info about the death of her hubby
john welsh

Westwego, LA

#8 May 17, 2009
any info obout dead hubby
walking free

Kaplan, LA

#9 May 17, 2009
The info about her dead husband is he was cremated not long after his death. And his death was ruled a 'suicide' by our trusted officials.
She shot her first husband, stabbed her second husband and her third husband winds up dead after he wanted a divorce and stopped the unlimited funds to her.
Trahan

United States

#10 May 27, 2009
She definitely falls close to her family tree. Just look at her relatatives trails of terror. An uncle winds up in a coma. A cousin winds up dead and her house is relocated from Abbreville to Gueydan.
HAIRY

United States

#11 May 27, 2009
Trahan wrote:
She definitely falls close to her family tree. Just look at her relatatives trails of terror. An uncle winds up in a coma. A cousin winds up dead and her house is relocated from Abbreville to Gueydan.
WHO, WHAT COUSIN
potatohead

Westwego, LA

#12 May 27, 2009
walking free wrote:
how did her hubby die
amazing

New Iberia, LA

#13 May 27, 2009
the cousin was her grandmother's cousin, an older woman with no children. Her mother was able to steal her house,the contents of the house jewelery and money in the bank. TB mother took her in abused her and then she mysterious died, no investigation by the Gueydan police department. The same woman, took in her uncle, supposely found naked in a bath tub with no water, unconsious - no investigation by Gueydan finest - TB mother took his money, jewelery, etc. (see a pattern) she know has an older relative living with her - want be long
amazing

New Iberia, LA

#14 May 27, 2009
Hubby died of gunshot - GP ruled suicide no investigation
truth

New Iberia, LA

#15 May 27, 2009
amazing wrote:
Hubby died of gunshot - GP ruled suicide no investigation
get the facts straight it was not her grandmothers cousin it was her grandfather and instead of talking about her we should be praying for her she needs prayers and prayers. beware you probably have some of this in your own family so before judging think about the whole situation can any of you prove she killed her husband were you there watching think before speaking. like i said prayer is the answer.
amazing

New Iberia, LA

#16 May 27, 2009
it was indeed her grandmother's cousin or in plan English it was her great grandfather LT niece
Cousin

Alexandria, VA

#17 May 27, 2009
Come on now. This person needs to be delivered. True I do have a person like this is my family and it is TB, so let me say this about my cousin. This child never stood a chance. She does need our prayer and we should all bind together and pray that she and her mom, grandmother, uncles, aunts, nieces, children, etc escape this generation of evil. This is satan's work and we need to come together and pray not only for her, but for the next generation watching and coming up the same way. For those of you who have the Holy Spirit, lets start binding those evil spirits and losing the Holy Spirit. We can not just say to pray with no power.
I pray

Kaplan, LA

#18 May 27, 2009
Cousin wrote:
Come on now. This person needs to be delivered. True I do have a person like this is my family and it is TB, so let me say this about my cousin. This child never stood a chance. She does need our prayer and we should all bind together and pray that she and her mom, grandmother, uncles, aunts, nieces, children, etc escape this generation of evil. This is satan's work and we need to come together and pray not only for her, but for the next generation watching and coming up the same way. For those of you who have the Holy Spirit, lets start binding those evil spirits and losing the Holy Spirit. We can not just say to pray with no power.
Yes, she needs to be delivered......delivered straight to jail!
Yes, we have to pray and pray hard........for her to go to jail where she belongs!!!
You're right---she has evil spirits--she is evil and I pray she gets what's coming to her--jail.
Whatever her background once an adult she could choose to do right. Instead, she shoots one husband, stabs another, another one winds up dead shot in the eye, plus commits other atrocities. She needs to be put away so that no one else is hurt by her. If she would have assaulted me as she did the teacher, I'm sure that would have affected me greatly by making me extremely fearful. She is a criminal and I know she'll get hers one day. I hope it is very soon. AND, if I'd have a relative like that, no matter who it would be, I would pray they'd be stopped. TB can be prayed for while she is in jail!
amazing

New Iberia, LA

#19 May 27, 2009
How do you know her husband was shot in the eye?
Amazing

New Iberia, LA

#20 May 27, 2009
How could the police rule it a suicide? No one shots themselves in the eye when attempting suicide. She really needs to be prosecuted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the light in mandeville is always interesting. ... 17 hr real thomas smile 1
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Feb 16 Dementia poppers 40
Review: Neurological Rehabilitation Living Cent... (Nov '13) Feb 6 Ronnie Sanchez 8
Green Springs (Oct '16) Feb 2 Bobby 4
pellican car wash- blue light pollution : ( Jan 27 whysosilly 1
News Faith Matters: Top local faith stories for 2017 Jan '18 question 2
A very hospitable community Jan '18 Thankful 1

Mandeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mandeville Mortgages