Slidell Police Arrest Reports for May...

Slidell Police Arrest Reports for May 4, 2009:

There are 2 comments on the NOLA.com story from May 4, 2009, titled Slidell Police Arrest Reports for May 4, 2009:. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Chief of Police Freddy Drennan released the following information: April 29th, 2009: Brandon L. Seagraves, age 21 of 153 Venus, Slidell, LA Was arrested on an outstanding warrant for Aggravated Arson May 1, 2009: Tim R. Eckerle, age 17 of 105 W. Silver Maple Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Watchful Eye

Huntsville, AL

#1 May 4, 2009
I just spoke to the Slidell branch of the La Dept. of Health. I asked if any of the restaurants in Slidell had been checked for the Swine Flu Virus both the building itself and the employees. She responded that they don't check restaurants for the Swine Flu Virus and that a confirmed flu case from the given restaurant would have to happen before they would. In other words someone has to get SICK before they get off their BUTTS.
FORGIVE ME BUT SOME GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE PLAIN MORONIC!!!
For the same reason you SHOULD install a security system BEFORE a burglary occurs, shouldn't the Health Dept. go ahead and check the food serving businesses? It's not like there's probable cause, it’s called H1N1 Influenza and it’s serious enough to take preventative measures and CHECK these places out.
Okbuilder

Metairie, LA

#2 May 10, 2009
Watchful Eye wrote:
I just spoke to the Slidell branch of the La Dept. of Health. I asked if any of the restaurants in Slidell had been checked for the Swine Flu Virus both the building itself and the employees. She responded that they don't check restaurants for the Swine Flu Virus and that a confirmed flu case from the given restaurant would have to happen before they would. In other words someone has to get SICK before they get off their BUTTS.
FORGIVE ME BUT SOME GOVERNMENT AGENCIES ARE PLAIN MORONIC!!!
For the same reason you SHOULD install a security system BEFORE a burglary occurs, shouldn't the Health Dept. go ahead and check the food serving businesses? It's not like there's probable cause, it’s called H1N1 Influenza and it’s serious enough to take preventative measures and CHECK these places out.
I agree. A lot of restaurants in Slidell hire illegal Mexicans and that is where this is coming from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Tue swedenforever 26
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... Jul 16 Anonymous Brother 277
Joe Kane May '16 Long lost friend 2
need help Apr '16 guest 1
Looking for someone who knew my Aunt & Uncle fr... Mar '16 Long lost friend 2
News Abita Springs' ex-police chief reports to priso... (Feb '07) Feb '16 RECON 8
Meagan St blanc Feb '16 Mikjh 1

Mandeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mandeville Mortgages