Shots fired, officer down

Sep 19, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bogalusa Daily News

“He's always been dedicated to his job”

FPD patrolman, suspect exchange gunfire and pepper spray at point-blank range By Jacob Brooks The Daily News FRANKLINTON - As a Franklinton police officer pepper-sprayed a fleeing suspect late Monday night, he ... via Bogalusa Daily News

Comments
121 - 131 of 131 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2010
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Out the box

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

BS flag wrote:
B.S. this was a Crime issue, a Drug issue, a concealed weapon, gun carrying attempted murder issue
Policeman was not injured" he did'nt fall down and skin his knee.
He was shot and has sustained life threatening wounds by a fleeing career criminal resisting arrest who was already on probation for felony charges.
I hope they give the criminal a swift and fair trial and a one way ticket to death row.
However there are a few thousand people up in Jena right now playinga race card I'm sure you can interest them in this one to.
that's were you are wrong. The are were all of this took place is a drug zone but d0esnt meen that ever thing that occurs is about drugs. THAT COPS PARTNER SHOT HIM. and they are looking for someone to pend it on. oh yea were's the evedence?
Out the box

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

uknowho wrote:
if it was a black man it was racial. you know they can do no wrong. just look at the city of new orleans where the people of color roam in peaceful co-existance with one another. No crime to speak of except all those white officers trying to railroad and make up charges. Ask any mother in new orleans whose son is a murder suspect and she'll tell you "he dint do nothin,he a good boy."
In this case you are wrong. If he was wrong then yes he should be found guly and prosucted in court. But in this case people took it up on there self to give him a sentence..not ever black man is guilty
Out the box

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

Jean wrote:
If you think I am being racial, so be it. But what that boy needs and should have had, was his @#$ beat until he begged for mercy when he was younger. I know a good child can get in lots of trouble when they get older. My point is.. He has been in so much trouble before, why is he still out causing more trouble. Keep his !@$ behind bars and things like this wouldn't be going on. I say lock him up or tie the no count to a tree and let the buzzards eat him!!!
That goes to show how mutch you know he was chesstized when he was a kid. He wasn't doing anything wrong that night when the cops came up harasing then as they always do. How whould you feel if that was your child?
Out the box

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

unknown wrote:
probley the reason that you think the police profile the blacks is because white people don't stand on the corners selling drugs in the middle of the day or night. if you don' believe me go look for yourself and tell me how many white's you see standing on the corner's...... blacks present themselves as easy target's......in white neighbor hoods you dont here them yelling popo and see all kinds of signs to let others know your in the area ...its the way blacks act that brings all the heat down on them dont get me wrong theres white ppl that are trash too but you just dont see them on the street as much as you do blacks .
I do agree. White peop;e do the same thing but keep it under cover. Hell all of the black boy get there druge from the white man.
local girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

Out the box wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree. White peop;e do the same thing but keep it under cover. Hell all of the black boy get there druge from the white man.
I'm so glad you corrected my thinking cause I been thinking all these rich white kids are getting their drugs from the blacks. I see blacks as more racist than whites. The whites are to scared to be racist anymore because everything we do we are called racist but the blacks can do as they please because everyone knows they are gonna holler racism and get their way. I say let them just keep taking themselves out and before long the world will be a more peaceful place!
BUCK OFAMA

Ponchatoula, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

IF BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL..........THEN I JUST SHIT ME A FREAKIN M A S T E R P I E C E !!!!!!!!!!
Doug

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

I just do not see it! A young man someone's son who some how always seems to chose the wrong path, has gone a step too far.

It does not take a lot of brains to know not to run from the police and then shoot the police with an illegal weapon. It does not take a lot of brains to try to kill someone especially a police officer at point blank range with witnesses and not be able to figure out you have really F*#K Up.

It does not take a lot of brains to figure out if you just did the above that you have put your family and everyone you know into a life that will be poorer forevermore.

I do not see the "Black and White" here other than the conditions are most certainly not GREY.
McClain

Bogalusa, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Well it's very sad to hear some of the disturbing things that I've heard on here about my cousin. Please do misunderstand that I do believe that he is at where he is if he did what's being said. Kenneth was never in trouble a lot and if you are from Washington Parish then you would know if you were in trouble at any time your ass would be lock up first thing. Justice has been served at the moment but if some of you people black or white don't get some out of that hating out of your heart you are going to burn in hell for ETERNITY BLACK OR WHITE.......... And for the person who said the KKK should get together and scare us I feel sorry for you and your family for such ignorance you or a KKK don't scare us those days been over. You must have been one of those kids who stayed getting your ass handled to you by some one BLACK
McClain

Bogalusa, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2010

Out the box wrote:
<quoted text>
that's were you are wrong. The are were all of this took place is a drug zone but d0esnt meen that ever thing that occurs is about drugs. THAT COPS PARTNER SHOT HIM. and they are looking for someone to pend it on. oh yea were's the evedence?
And you would be correct there is still no evidence
steve

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

this is it if he was not doing something wrong why run so to me its not a race thing. he don't like rules where does that start at home.you like to say the police is wrong and sometimes i'm sure they are but not this time what are you going to say next the cop made him shoot him. i just want to thank the officer for making this a beter place to raise my kids drug dealers theifs should go to jail
steve

Sainte Genevieve, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

people who don't do drugs don't hang out where drugs are sold.and shoot cops

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mandeville Discussions

Search the Mandeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Hold on there 2,665
False River boat parade back on for July 4 weekend Jul 8 Betty Fountain 10
Former officer wants Sabine murder charge quashed Jul 4 Pitiful 1
Review: Roy K Burns Jr LLC Attorney (Mar '10) Jul 3 john g r 10
Saints RB Khiry Robinson Takes Paintball to the... Jun 29 Charlie 1
Dr. Tom Drake Jun '14 Bobby 1
Charlie sinopoli (Nov '12) Jun '14 ally 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mandeville Jobs

•••