Mandeville police book one with armed...

Mandeville police book one with armed robbery on lakefront, seek another

There are 2 comments on the NOLA.com story from Dec 22, 2011, titled Mandeville police book one with armed robbery on lakefront, seek another. In it, NOLA.com reports that:

Mandeville police have arrested a man accused of using a baseball bat to rob four teen-agers on the city's lakefront, and they are seeking another youth who allegedly also participated in the crime, officials said Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NOLA.com.

Robert

Covington, LA

#1 Dec 24, 2011
And this is a surprise from either an illegal or a black? If he robbed me he'd be in a body bag this morning.
covshrink

Mandeville, LA

#2 Dec 30, 2011
So Robert,

Is there anyone who is spared from your vile, knee jerk bigotry and racism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Thu Grecian Formula 16 38
Green Springs Feb '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
Hwy 59 Hit and Run Feb '17 Still curious 1
News Missing Texas Girl Found in Louisiana With 3 Il... Jan '17 Cordwainer Trout 4
mark anthony traina v. lakeview rgional medical... Dec '16 Adam 2
Review: Neurological Rehabilitation Living Cent... (Nov '13) Nov '16 Eleese Renee 3
News Thanksgiving Pie Sale benefits NO/AIDS food del... Nov '16 Eleese Renee 1

Mandeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mandeville Mortgages