Meet Paul Hollis Mandeville's own rar...

Meet Paul Hollis Mandeville's own rare coin expert

There are 2 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Jan 9, 2009, titled Meet Paul Hollis Mandeville's own rare coin expert. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

He is the proprietor of Paul Hollis Rare Coins, an exclusive online dealership in Mandeville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

baxleya

Ponchatoula, LA

#1 Feb 10, 2009
i dont have a comment just a question i have many coins and cant find what they are worth on the web i am looking for an expert in my area to help me find the value of my money i have all the pennies from 1941 to 1975 the 1943 ones are steel i dont know if they are double died i also have mercury dimes from 1916 to 1945 except for 1916-d, 1916-s, 1919-s,1921, 1921-d, 1926-s, 1927=s and 1931-d should i try to sell these coins
DonVic

Clearlake, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2009
not a comment but a question I have 1834 Coronet Cent major double die on face two or three sets of lips also what seems to be an ancient coin but can't make it out, who do I go to with this no one around my area is expert would even pay someone to come here. Please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hit and run hwy 59 Nov 25 Friend of friend 2
Review: Neurological Rehabilitation Living Cent... (Nov '13) Nov 6 Eleese Renee 3
Green Springs Nov 6 Eleese Renee 2
News Thanksgiving Pie Sale benefits NO/AIDS food del... Nov 6 Eleese Renee 1
News Santorum, Gingrich tote Etch A Sketch toys (Mar '12) Nov '16 Will Neely 32
info Oct '16 new 1
Joe Kane (Mar '16) Oct '16 Long lost friend 4

Mandeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mandeville Mortgages