Attention ST.Tammany Parish Residents...

Attention ST.Tammany Parish Residents North Shore Area

Posted in the Mandeville Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2012
There is a guy on YouTube goes by the username BOB SPANION and his former username was Dellbest909.((( He drives a 2011-2012 RED MUSTANG GT )))This guy is all over the internet bashing and bulling people He is convienced that 99.999% of Police departments are corrupt and the ST.Tammany Parish School Board. He follows School Buses around video taping them running stop signs and or traffic lights also UPS,FedEx,USPS,Police dept, and any other Commercial Vehicles. Now sounds like a great cause and it would be any parent would want safty as top priority and thats what he wants all to believe... BUT!!!!! He has taken things to a new level when he attepted to cut off a SCHOOL BUS on Intestate 12 between the Covington/Mandeville exit and the Hwy 59 Exit He did this in attempt to bait the school bus driver then waited for the school bus driver at the hwy 59 exit to video tape his reaction. BOB SPANION has a long history of violance and moves around alot as you will see from his YoyTube Videos. BOB SPANION is a angry person as you will see from his comments on YouTube he has threatened many people on the internet. He has taken down many of his video's other than the ones of Schol Buses and the Police departments which shows his anger towards these few. With the recent vilonce of the school shooting it's only a matter of time before something like this can get out of hand. I think the Parents of the children that ride school buses and the cummunity needs to be aware of him and others like this. As a parent of 3 I'm very concerned about this matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody even visits here Fri Run 4
Joe Kent Sep 28 Jeff 1
News St. Tammany outages reported in Slidell, Lacomb... (Sep '08) Aug '15 Jeff sandrock 33
Mark Traina was tortured by ICU NURSE RAY JENNI... Aug '15 fatuous2 2
Betty Impastato Jul '15 usedtoknowher 1
Andrea and Chad Wells (May '14) Jul '15 dorkycorty 4
Charlie sinopoli (Nov '12) Jul '15 Michelle 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mandeville Mortgages