The new Abortion ban is wrong!

Posted in the Mandan Forum

Sam

London, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
I feel that the new Abortion ban approved by the Governor is not the way to go because the Government should not be involved in limiting a woman's right to choose what they do with their bodies. After all, if its not the governments job to take care of poor or unwanted babies then its not the job of the government to force a woman to have them either!!!. That principal stupid conservatives believe in should apply both ways. Conservatives don't care about us poor, all they want to do is to push us arround and spit upon us!. They won't try to help us better ourselves, won't help us get jobs. All they want to do is slander us, put us down. All GD conservatives care about their Damn selves and stupid, rotten rich folks. All conservatives care about is money, money and the people that's got it is all stupid conservatives care about!!!.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Sam wrote:
I feel that the new Abortion ban approved by the Governor is not the way to go because the Government should not be involved in limiting a woman's right to choose what they do with their bodies. After all, if its not the governments job to take care of poor or unwanted babies then its not the job of the government to force a woman to have them either!!!. That principal stupid conservatives believe in should apply both ways. Conservatives don't care about us poor, all they want to do is to push us arround and spit upon us!. They won't try to help us better ourselves, won't help us get jobs. All they want to do is slander us, put us down. All GD conservatives care about their Damn selves and stupid, rotten rich folks. All conservatives care about is money, money and the people that's got it is all stupid conservatives care about!!!.
Maybe women ought to keep their legs closed and not get knocked up to begiin with!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mandan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar 22 Nidoe 25
In Flames Comes to Bismarck to Heat Up a Violen... Feb 27 Culture Auditor 1
News Bountiful Baskets offers wide variety of qualit... Feb '15 Marlene Thompson 1
The spectacular sport of DOGFIGHTING (Nov '07) Dec '14 Effu 3
Review: Maas Euro Worx Dec '14 CWARD 1
News Escaped Inmates Caught in Dickinson Dec '14 Love-hurts31 10
News North Dakota gets first NAACP chapter (May '09) Aug '14 Ejem 93
Mandan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mandan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]