michael

Mcminnville, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2013
if a citizen has another arrested and the evidence didnt support the charge on the warrant, who's liable? the citizen that leveled the allegation or the judicial commissioner who filed the warrant. i assume that the judicial commissioner would have been shown some sort of evidence and would have had to determine whether the evidence supported the charge that the citizen was alleging had taken place.
Innocent

Manchester, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Who is liable? That is an excellent question!
Not interested

Clinton, SC

#3 Feb 18, 2013
You really think you're gonna get an answer to your question on here?! Lol
Mollie

Nashville, TN

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I think I see why Michael is having issues. He thinks he can solve his supposed problems on topix. Haha.
michael

Stearns, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Not expecting an answer on here. Just something for the people to think about. I've sent my questions to the commissioners who hire the judicial commissioners. Hoping they will be able to answer.
Concerned

Manchester, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I ask that you post the commissioners response if you hear from them.
Helen

Mcminnville, TN

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Michael, if you want real answers to your numerous questions about how wrong you think you've been treated, then try this novel approach: break out your piggy bank and hire an actual lawyer to help get your answers. As well-meaning as the folks on Topix may be - they are not lawyers. Now if it's just the Sh*t pot that you want to keep stirred, then you are in the right place. But you will not, WILL NOT, get accurate answers to your burning legal questions on Topix. That's not what this forum is meant to do.
Peggy

Mcminnville, TN

#8 Mar 24, 2013
michael wrote:
Not expecting an answer on here. Just something for the people to think about. I've sent my questions to the commissioners who hire the judicial commissioners. Hoping they will be able to answer.
But don't you have a brother who is a county commissioner? Why can't he get the answers you obsess over?
Allie

Nashville, TN

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Bwahahaha!!!
Michael

Mcminnville, TN

#10 May 14, 2013
Peggy wrote:
<quoted text>
But don't you have a brother who is a county commissioner? Why can't he get the answers you obsess over?
Why yes I do have a brother who is a commissioner, "Peggy". He's not on the policy and personnel committee and its the commissioners on that committee that hire judicial commissioners and should b able to address basic questions concerning policies and personnel they hire. For my brother to speak on policies and personnel he is not responsible for would b out of line. Hope that clears up ur understanding of commissioners responsibilities at least concerning the hiring and oversight of judicial commissioners. David Haines of the board of judicial conduct in Nashville was able to answer my questions over the phone without my having to hire an attorney.
Michael

Mcminnville, TN

#11 May 14, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I ask that you post the commissioners response if you hear from them.

One commissioner said " we just hire them, that's all". Another said, of what is said or shown to the judicial commissioner by the citizen looking to charge someone, "it's a secret,". The county's attorney, Rick Stacey of the law office of Stanley and Bratcher, said "refer to tca 40-1-111, and "ask your lawyer."
michael

Rock Island, TN

#12 May 24, 2013
Got a letter from the attorney that trains judicial commissioners from all parts of Tennessee. He actually had the local judicial commissioner who filed the bad warrant on me in a training session in 2011. In the letter, he recommends a punishment for the local judicial commissioner and also says he broke law in writing the warrant. Gonna send it to the paper and others.
All lies

Tullahoma, TN

#13 Jan 29, 2015
michael wrote:
Got a letter from the attorney that trains judicial commissioners from all parts of Tennessee. He actually had the local judicial commissioner who filed the bad warrant on me in a training session in 2011. In the letter, he recommends a punishment for the local judicial commissioner and also says he broke law in writing the warrant. Gonna send it to the paper and others.
Bet that never got published.
Citizen

Tullahoma, TN

#14 Feb 10, 2015
michael wrote:
if a citizen has another arrested and the evidence didnt support the charge on the warrant, who's liable? the citizen that leveled the allegation or the judicial commissioner who filed the warrant. i assume that the judicial commissioner would have been shown some sort of evidence and would have had to determine whether the evidence supported the charge that the citizen was alleging had taken place.
Good question. I will follow this discussion.
SMH

San Francisco, CA

#15 Feb 10, 2015
good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fit 10 fitness stay away Sep 18 bmt23 4
Patrick Rusk Ryder Tullahoma Sep 17 Itdoesntmatter70 4
Tn Code to initiate Ouster Sep 11 Well 2
who is eric shelley? (Jan '13) Sep 8 Avery c 5
Erin Fizer anyone know her? (Feb '16) Aug 31 Rape whisle 4
Seeking data-Lakewood Park-Beechgrove, TN (Feb '07) Aug 27 Randy 234
Jobs that donít drug test Aug 21 Notacop 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance