First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Apr 10, 2012
Does anyone know anything about this pain clinic? I have a family member who is highly addicted to oxycodone & got discharged from his last dr in mboro for shooting them up. He went the very next day to this clinic & was seen and given 90 oxycodone. If i call & let them know is he likely to get discharged?
dreamtaker

Columbia, TN

#2 Apr 17, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this pain clinic? I have a family member who is highly addicted to oxycodone & got discharged from his last dr in mboro for shooting them up. He went the very next day to this clinic & was seen and given 90 oxycodone. If i call & let them know is he likely to get discharged?
No. Calling them will not do any good I am sorry to say it is a big pill mill that is over seen by Dr. Gill who has been trained by Dr. Florence. The Bly family from Lakewood Park ownes the MILL. They have put a security gaurd out front to watch for the police. Manchester is getting a bad name due to these Pill Mill Doctors!
Concerned

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Wow..a security guard to watch for POLICE?! Thats alittle backwards. I wish the police would watch the people coming out of there because im sure 90% of the people going either use the pills in the wrong way like snorting & shooting up or are selling them. It is so sad & pathetic.
dreamtaker

Columbia, TN

#4 Apr 20, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Wow..a security guard to watch for POLICE?! Thats alittle backwards. I wish the police would watch the people coming out of there because im sure 90% of the people going either use the pills in the wrong way like snorting & shooting up or are selling them. It is so sad & pathetic.
Trust me they are watching very close and have made some arrest.
Concerned

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2012
That is good to hear. I guess its kinda tricky too though because i know alot of the patients dont even live in manchester.
Correction

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Mid-Town Medical Clinic is a properly ran pain management clinic. Sufficient medical records are required to become a patient and appropriate medications are prescribed according to diagnoses. The security guard is there to provide a more safe environment and to get rid of any patient that may be abusing or if diversion is suspected. Mid-Town Medical Clinic has had patients arrested for trying to obtain narcotics by deception and works with local law enforcement to detain anyone that is breaking the law. Mid-Town Medical Clinic is owned by a nurse practitioner and not the Bly family. The medical director is Dr. Gill but Dr. Florence was no part in his training, he was trained at Meharry Medical School and Vanderbilt University in Nashville as well as a University in India. People should know the facts before writing information that they may have the correct details on.
tell me

Owensboro, KY

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Correction wrote:
Mid-Town Medical Clinic is a properly ran pain management clinic. Sufficient medical records are required to become a patient and appropriate medications are prescribed according to diagnoses. The security guard is there to provide a more safe environment and to get rid of any patient that may be abusing or if diversion is suspected. Mid-Town Medical Clinic has had patients arrested for trying to obtain narcotics by deception and works with local law enforcement to detain anyone that is breaking the law. Mid-Town Medical Clinic is owned by a nurse practitioner and not the Bly family. The medical director is Dr. Gill but Dr. Florence was no part in his training, he was trained at Meharry Medical School and Vanderbilt University in Nashville as well as a University in India. People should know the facts before writing information that they may have the correct details on.
where is this clinic located and do they take patients with no insurance
wrong

El Monte, CA

#8 Apr 30, 2012
Correction wrote:
Mid-Town Medical Clinic is a properly ran pain management clinic. Sufficient medical records are required to become a patient and appropriate medications are prescribed according to diagnoses. The security guard is there to provide a more safe environment and to get rid of any patient that may be abusing or if diversion is suspected. Mid-Town Medical Clinic has had patients arrested for trying to obtain narcotics by deception and works with local law enforcement to detain anyone that is breaking the law. Mid-Town Medical Clinic is owned by a nurse practitioner and not the Bly family. The medical director is Dr. Gill but Dr. Florence was no part in his training, he was trained at Meharry Medical School and Vanderbilt University in Nashville as well as a University in India. People should know the facts before writing information that they may have the correct details on.
They do not require medical records.,they, in fact, told my highly addicted loved one that his previous doctor is a "quack" because she discharged him because he was misusing his medicine & said not to worry about getting his records because she wouldnt send them anyway. Anyone who prescribes 90 oxycodone a month to a KID in his 20s with no health problems & VERY visable track marks covering their arms is NOT PROPERLY RAN!!!! There is no was a dr or nurse missed the track marks when you have to strip to underware during your first visit, get blood drawn, and have blood pressure checked at every visit. It is disgusting. They are killing people. Properly ran? What a JOKE!
Correction

Unionville, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2012
Properly ran is correct. Unless you are 100% positive of the information that you are sharing, then you should probably not share it. You are taking information from a guy who you admit has a problem, so would you even consider your source reliable? He may be deceptive with the information that he gives you and you have no idea how things are ran.
Yes they do take patients with no insurance and they are located in Manchester.
wrong

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2012
Yes, i am 100% sure all of my information is correct. They are exactly what was said above..a pill mill. They are KILLING PEOPLE. I am beyond amazed that people would defend a place/people like this. Unless you are DYING there is no reason you should be prescribed the medication these np's are prescribing, especiallt not if you are covered in track marks!!!!! What is wrong with you people?!
Dream taker

Manchester, TN

#11 May 7, 2012
Its a funny thing that I have copy's of scrips on my desk that came from y'all and they don't look to good. Don't worry the PMP tells all. It is just a matter of time. Do us a favor and close. Investigator
Shut it down

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Dream taker wrote:
Its a funny thing that I have copy's of scrips on my desk that came from y'all and they don't look to good. Don't worry the PMP tells all. It is just a matter of time. Do us a favor and close. Investigator
Who do we call, speak to, write to get this place in any kind of trouble?! They need to be closed.
Willie

Jackson, TN

#13 Jun 13, 2012
wow.....all of a sudden we have all kinds of doctors on topix and in middle tennessee. it sounds more like pissed off people who didnt get what they wanted from this doctor. dam people leave to decesions to the medical people. if you don't think the police and the state watch these pain clinics you are wrong. they watch these places like hawks and wait to pounce. this is a sourse of big money for police departments.
releived

Smyrna, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2012
i have been to this clinic they are very concerned about your health.the dr's there helped me when other clinics would'nt i have legit health problems and m.r.i.'s to prove it this clinic will help you with the medications that will actually help instead of treating you like some dope addict just because a narcotic medication is prescribed to you that dos'nt make you a bad person im sure people abuse some of the med's these dr's give but thats not the dr's fault they are only helping with what works for each indivisual person,especially if you have a referal from another m.d.
Denial

El Monte, CA

#15 Jun 16, 2012
releived wrote:
i have been to this clinic they are very concerned about your health.the dr's there helped me when other clinics would'nt i have legit health problems and m.r.i.'s to prove it this clinic will help you with the medications that will actually help instead of treating you like some dope addict just because a narcotic medication is prescribed to you that dos'nt make you a bad person im sure people abuse some of the med's these dr's give but thats not the dr's fault they are only helping with what works for each indivisual person,especially if you have a referal from another m.d.


What kind of injury do you have that requires.drugs as potent as oxycontin, morphine, or dilaudid may i ask?

Since: Jul 12

Smyrna, TN

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of injury do you have that requires.drugs as potent as oxycontin, morphine, or dilaudid may i ask?
i have an ingrown toenail,no really its rumatoid arthritis of the spine,2 herniated disc in neck 2 herniated disc in lower back,degenerative disc disiese,tumors on disc thru out spine region,arthritis in both feet,bone chiped off protruding into the muscle in shoulder e.t.c.this was last resort due to no insurance pain was terrible everyday now with some management meds i can get thru a day taken exactly as prescribed the dr is very caring and concerned iv'e also had 2 heart attacks and im diabetic,was denied for disability.
Legit

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Jul 11, 2012
dreamtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Calling them will not do any good I am sorry to say it is a big pill mill that is over seen by Dr. Gill who has been trained by Dr. Florence. The Bly family from Lakewood Park ownes the MILL. They have put a security gaurd out front to watch for the police. Manchester is getting a bad name due to these Pill Mill Doctors!
I agree that there are a lot of people going to EVERY clinic that abuse what they get, but there also a lot of people that truly live with tremendous pain that need medicine. Don't assume that this service is bad because of the bad apples. Someone does need to weed out the healthy people in their twenties that have weaseled their way into all the clinics. It's ridiculous to be inside and see the young thugs that are maybe 25 yrs old get their scrips and go bouncing out to their cars, smiling from ear to ear.
Who cares

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Does anyone know anything about this pain clinic? I have a family member who is highly addicted to oxycodone & got discharged from his last dr in mboro for shooting them up. He went the very next day to this clinic & was seen and given 90 oxycodone. If i call & let them know is he likely to get discharged?
`
Just because hes a junkie doesnt mean everyone that goes is a JUNKIE.Those people mess it up for the rest of the people that need to go. send him to a rehab quit worrying about ofther people sounds like hes his own problem

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Thank you Who Cares I think you said what most people are thinking. Haven't you people grown up enough to know we cannot save people from themselves! There good people out there who are suffering, and its opinions such as you have expressed here that hinder those good people from getting treatment. Any decision based on fear is always the wrong decision. Like it or not , pain medicine (or the poppy flower) how ever you want to look at it , was and still is one of the best things human beings ever became aware of. There are always going to be people who have addictive personalities. Plain and simple, you can try and censor everything and prohibition that, its not going to change the fact that those people want to do themselves in and will find a way to do so. Shutting down a good clinic and making slanderous remarks about a Physician isn't doing anything but causing more harm. Grow up!
U People

San Jose, CA

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Info Please.
In Need of a Good Doctor!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seeking data-Lakewood Park-Beechgrove, TN (Feb '07) 5 hr unhappylandowner 221
Good Ole Days Pageants (May '13) Fri duhh 3
m-tek (May '12) May 21 fosho 19
summerstone nursery (Nov '11) May 21 Alton spurgeon 12
Jewell's Hwy 55 Auction (May '11) May 15 ripped off 32
News 2 Cannon County deputies found guilty in fatal ... (Sep '13) May 13 sally 6
Elder Abuse Awareness Day - June 15th May 12 abusednannie 1
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]