Apple pies 4ever

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 17, 2013
I would like 4 the whole world 2 no, I did NOT start that post about Richard ! I dnt no where u all get off but u must not no the person I no! I'd say he's Hurt himself way worse than ne1 else ever could oh n his family! I do not appreciate people going in pretending 2 b ME! April that's me! N Richard nos I'd NEVER hurt him! Whomever u were BRAD n Cassie , I no it was y'all ! It was not funny! N whoevr was telling Richard what was on there yeah make it worse 4 him dumbass! If he could see 4 himself n read 4 himself he'd KNOW I didn't post that shit bit rest assured I let him no myself! Oh n if he's such a woman beater wonder y n 6yrs he NEVER put his hands on me n a wrong way? Sum1 lied!!!! Richard is good n would help nebody he's made mistakes but WE ALL have! I'm just letting y'all no i know Richard not thru drugs not thru no othr shady rash but I know him so STOP talking crap about sum1 u prolly dnt evn no, I dnt c how he hurt y'all now give it a rest damn!
missingpaulm

Linden, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2013
He is a woman beater among other things. I feel sorry for you because you obviously don't know what you are talking about. You should google his name and do some reading before you get on here trying to say he is a good person.
Applepies 4ever

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 23, 2013
missingpaulm wrote:
He is a woman beater among other things. I feel sorry for you because you obviously don't know what you are talking about. You should google his name and do some reading before you get on here trying to say he is a good person.
U don't need 2 feel sorry 4 me n Richard is a good person! I don't need 2 google his name 2 find that! I know him personally!!! He's not a woman beater I was in a relationship 4 a long long time n he never once hit me, NEVER!!!!! He did all he could 4 me just as I did him! We are still great friends! U dnt no what ur tlkn about!
jesus christ

Manchester, TN

#4 May 28, 2014
all you people are dumb as hell stop pointing fingers at one family and start looking into your own there are plenty of wrong doings in your family like johnny giveing paul meth all the time so start looking at your own or are you so ignorant to realize that your own kind can be so cruel ...and by the way i know for a fact jessica poe took the polygraph test i was informed so by the same TBI investigator that conducted her brothers polygraph so f88k off and eat s**t

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2014
You are obviously about half retarded! "TBI" investigator lmao, you apparently enjoy making things up and playing make believe. I wonder which funky Aunt of hers I am talking to. Do you know they you all allegedly allowed your men to sexually abuse Jessica as a child??? She claims that is the only reason that any of them ever stuck around for any period of time. Jessica has also said on more than one occasion that one of your husbands "mysteriously" came up missing as well! The evidence points you all out in one way or another. You should be ashamed of yourself for even speaking to Paul's family the way you are. I am not related to them but I know they are good people that are going through hell all because the "POE" family can't do anything but lie, whore around and apparently KILL!!! Complain all you want but this topic hasn't been updated in nearly a year until you decided to comment!!!
GATOR

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2014
For who ever think they know how my family Is, need to go ahead and say what they want to say and get it over with because all the F**CKTARDS THAT THINK THEY KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BEST KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHUT. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KEEP YOUR ALLIGATOR MOUTH SHUT BEFORE SOMEONE WHOOP YOUR ASS SO BAD THAT YOU CANT AND WONT EVR SAY ANYTHING BOUT MY UNCLE OR FAMILY AGAIN REMEMBER YOLO AND THAT IS A PROMIS
mom

United States

#8 Jun 15, 2014
I am all most sure I know who you are run your mouth all you want to I am sure you know what happened to Paul you are all coward's God knows and the truth is going to come out..................... Jessica knows and how she can look my grand children it is really sad............ every one in Manchester said she is the one that had it done she didn't even want to report him missing she did not want to look for him............... and look not long after Paul came up missing she was all ready moving men in and still moving them in and out...........I DO NOT HAVE TO SAY WHAT SHE IS BECAUSE SHE KNOWS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Margret Gail Cude (Dec '12) Sun Wilson615 2
Stacey Craig Morris Aug 25 Tullahoma 1
News 2 Cannon County deputies found guilty in fatal ... (Sep '13) Aug 22 ButcherPROUD 15
Kenny Davenport Aug 22 ButcherPROUD 2
The apparent murder of William Tyrone Elrod Jr (Jan '06) Aug 22 speed weiner 3
Women always walking Aug 18 New cloths 5
Candace Long Aug 17 Curi 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages