Paul Massicotte MISSING FROM COFFEE C...

Paul Massicotte MISSING FROM COFFEE COUNTY TN please HELP find him

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Paul is missing and someone out there has to have some sort of information that can help find him. He is a Father and his children deserve to see him again or atleast know what has happened to him. Please post any kind of information regarding Paul here.

Here is a link to the original report.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15061096/coffee-cou...

I would like to note that his GF never took the polygraph.

Here is a link to the Facebook page created to help find him.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Paul-Massi...

You will see comments from his daughter on this facebook page and it is heartbreaking.
Countrygirl

Choctaw, OK

#2 Jul 30, 2011
Moon Watcher 731 wrote:
Paul is missing and someone out there has to have some sort of information that can help find him. He is a Father and his children deserve to see him again or atleast know what has happened to him. Please post any kind of information regarding Paul here.
Here is a link to the original report.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/15061096/coffee-cou...
I would like to note that his GF never took the polygraph.
Here is a link to the Facebook page created to help find him.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Paul-Massi...
You will see comments from his daughter on this facebook page and it is heartbreaking.
I will share to my FB wall :o)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2011
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I will share to my FB wall :o)
Thank you
What is really going on

United States

#4 Aug 19, 2011
Why does it seem that nobody outside of his family wants him found???
Why the hell isn't the police department searching?
Where is the TBI?
Why isn't the news reporting anything about his story now?

“Have a great day!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2011
Havenít seen much about this missing man in the news. So what are the local Manchester Police and Coffee County Sheriff's Department doing to find him?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 20, 2011
pretzl wrote:
Havenít seen much about this missing man in the news. So what are the local Manchester Police and Coffee County Sheriff's Department doing to find him?
From what I have seen the answer is nothing

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 20, 2011

“Have a great day!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2011
Has the family considered organizing a search and asking for help from the locals?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Aug 22, 2011
I think they are having trouble finding anyone to volunteer to help search. I know the family has been searching.
lil sister

Boiling Springs, SC

#10 Aug 22, 2011
This is my brother Paul. Just seems odd to me that he has gotten no attention from media or any officials. MPD has done a terrible job with this case. He has 7 children that want their dad back one being a step child but just as important. His family want answers. I have come to find that many ppl go missing daily. Especially in Manchester and coffee county area. I understand that some ppl just run away but so not the case with my brother. Ppl don't just disappear without help unless they just couldn't help disappearing due to foul play. Foul play is the case here just strikes me as odd that the MPD isn't smart enough to figure that out. I'm disgusted by the way all this has been handled. If they will lie about Jess taking a polygraph what else will they lie to us about? And they wonder y we have lost faith in our investigators. Certain ppl have not been questioned still and it has been over 7 weeks now. Important ppl in this case. Phone records prove that they r important. Its like the MPD is scared to follow up or either hiding something either way if they can't handle it they need to give it to someone that can. If it were their child or sibling they would want answers to.

We sit daily wondering about every body that is found and waiting to hear anything. Instead we hear nothing and chase down the facts on these bodies ourselves. Paul may not be important to Manchester or anyone else but on behalf of my family and myself damn it he's important to us and we want things checked into even if they turn out to be nothing. I want less hesitation and more results being shown. Atleast a little more effort from MPD. Never in a million years did I think we would be here searching for Paul but for whatever reason we are and will not stop until we find him and the ppl responsible pay for their actions. In my opinion our justice system could use lots of improvement. They need to stop protecting the bad and start focusing on the true victims. Its sad when money and power take the place of human life.

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#11 Aug 22, 2011
PEACE4 THE MISSINGVoice Platform and Support Network for Families of Missing and Victims of Crime
http://peace4missing.ning.com/

"Contact the Missing Persons Org above"

They will share info on other SARs and Missing Persons Orgs to help locate Paul Massicotte.

Wolfscratch

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#12 Aug 22, 2011
Moon Watcher 731 wrote:
Paul is missing and someone out there has to have some sort of information that can help find him. He is a Father and his children deserve to see him again or atleast know what has happened to him. Please post any kind of information regarding Paul here.
Here is a link to the original report.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/15061096/coffee-cou...
I would like to note that his GF never took the polygraph.
Here is a link to the Facebook page created to help find him.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Paul-Massi...
You will see comments from his daughter on this facebook page and it is heartbreaking.
Shared..

WS

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 22, 2011
Wolfscratch Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Shared..
WS
Thank you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 22, 2011
lil sister wrote:
This is my brother Paul. Just seems odd to me that he has gotten no attention from media or any officials. MPD has done a terrible job with this case. He has 7 children that want their dad back one being a step child but just as important. His family want answers. I have come to find that many ppl go missing daily. Especially in Manchester and coffee county area. I understand that some ppl just run away but so not the case with my brother. Ppl don't just disappear without help unless they just couldn't help disappearing due to foul play. Foul play is the case here just strikes me as odd that the MPD isn't smart enough to figure that out. I'm disgusted by the way all this has been handled. If they will lie about Jess taking a polygraph what else will they lie to us about? And they wonder y we have lost faith in our investigators. Certain ppl have not been questioned still and it has been over 7 weeks now. Important ppl in this case. Phone records prove that they r important. Its like the MPD is scared to follow up or either hiding something either way if they can't handle it they need to give it to someone that can. If it were their child or sibling they would want answers to.
We sit daily wondering about every body that is found and waiting to hear anything. Instead we hear nothing and chase down the facts on these bodies ourselves. Paul may not be important to Manchester or anyone else but on behalf of my family and myself damn it he's important to us and we want things checked into even if they turn out to be nothing. I want less hesitation and more results being shown. Atleast a little more effort from MPD. Never in a million years did I think we would be here searching for Paul but for whatever reason we are and will not stop until we find him and the ppl responsible pay for their actions. In my opinion our justice system could use lots of improvement. They need to stop protecting the bad and start focusing on the true victims. Its sad when money and power take the place of human life.
No family should have to go through this. I really appreciate you posting here and letting people know what you are having to deal with. You are his sister and you can explain what it is like better than anyone. I will try my best to help you keep his name and story out there and hope that someone with the information you need will see it.

If ANYONE does have information this would be a great place to share it. You don't have to sign up to post here and it can't be traced. Please help if you can...
Bev

Adair, OK

#15 Aug 22, 2011
we are falling apart here people, somebody please tell us something. This man is truly loved by us, his family. All we want is for him to be found, then we will deal with what happened. We will get the answers to all of this. If your reading this, an u had something to do with, whatever has happened to him. You will be found also, cause we will look for u ourselves.
ShadoWalkeR

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2011
i have alot of family and friends in the manchester area and i have shared the whole story with them. they have their hands into all sorts of things in the area and are keeping their eyes and ears open, if anyone talks they will let me know asap and i will be on the phone with his lil sis. angel if you need anything even just someone to vent too me and chelle are here for you just call or you know where we live. praying for you and all his family that he is found and the persons responsible are found...and since mpd isnt too worried about it i hope and pray that the family finds out who did it before the cops so it can be dealt with properly not just a slap on the wrist!!!!!
Concerned about Paul

Nashville, TN

#17 Aug 22, 2011
We will not give up on finding Paul. I am here with you all in this day or night. We need to find the right location to look for him and have a huge search party ready to go. I will help you get that together to the best of my ability. It is time that someone steps up and does their job and holds these people responsible for their actions and makes them talk so that we know where to go look for Paul.
lil sister

Boiling Springs, SC

#18 Aug 22, 2011
What is really going on wrote:
Why does it seem that nobody outside of his family wants him found???
Why the hell isn't the police department searching?
Where is the TBI?
Why isn't the news reporting anything about his story now?
That's the questions we ask everyday and have yet to get any answers to.

“Have a great day!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#19 Aug 23, 2011
Moon Watcher 731 wrote:
I think they are having trouble finding anyone to volunteer to help search. I know the family has been searching.
My heart goes out to this family.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not recall seeing any Press Release(s), a plea for help from the family, etc, etc, until these forum posts. Usually members of communities will come together to offer support during tragic times, if they see the plea(s). So please DO let the community (churches, fire department, news, etc) know more information as to how they can help you. Also please let us all know the areas that need to be searched so we can help.
lil sister

United States

#20 Aug 23, 2011
pretzl wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart goes out to this family.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not recall seeing any Press Release(s), a plea for help from the family, etc, etc, until these forum posts. Usually members of communities will come together to offer support during tragic times, if they see the plea(s). So please DO let the community (churches, fire department, news, etc) know more information as to how they can help you. Also please let us all know the areas that need to be searched so we can help.
We have made attempts since week one. We got one news channel to speak to us. I assure you it's not because we don't want help. I have never n my life seen a town that was so hush hush about everything. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as we have tried to get his story out there as much as possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims (Oct '16) 13 hr Highnoon 12
Any activists in Tullahoma? (Nov '16) 13 hr Highnoon 8
Century 21 Jul 20 Renter 1
Rental Property Jul 20 Renter 1
News 2 Cannon County deputies found guilty in fatal ... (Sep '13) Jul 20 lolz 18
A Strong Republican Party! Jul 19 American 1
Jody sevier Jul 14 Buck 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages