Memorial garden, columbarium planned ...

Memorial garden, columbarium planned for Manchester Twp.

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 28, 2011, titled Memorial garden, columbarium planned for Manchester Twp.. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood warning for Adams and York Counties that will be in effect until 8:15 a.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Diane Miller

Phillipsburg, NJ

#1 Apr 28, 2011
So proud of all officers...especially proud of my son...such a wonderful picture...thank you!
THANKS

Jarrettsville, MD

#2 Apr 28, 2011
I agree THANKS to all the Public safety people!
Police, Firefighters, 911 operators, EMT's!
You are the tip of the spear!

Since: Aug 08

Lebanon, PA

#3 Apr 28, 2011
officer wales doesn't want to get his feet wet.
Want to meet Nicholas

Manchester, PA

#4 Apr 28, 2011
Is he single because he sure is hot directing traffic!!!!!
kml

Spring Grove, PA

#5 Apr 28, 2011
Gotta love the picture of the woman sitting in her car submerged in water on her cell phone smiling. Sheesh.
Old Man Green from Dover

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 Apr 29, 2011
What about the FIRE POLICE? Nobody ever remembers to credit the Firepolice for serving the community! They are usually the first on the scene of an accident or fire, and the first to make decisions necessary for the other agencies,(EMS, Firefighters, Police, etc)before they even get there, yet nobody remembers that the Firepolice were even there. Long after the trucks and firefighters are back at the station, the firepolice are still out on the street doing their thing until they are released! What an unrecognized branch of the fire service these volunteers are, no wonder nobody wants to be a firepolice officer! Motorists see them as the enemy because they detour them around accidents or fires. WOW, the verbal abuse these people get from the general public for interrupting their day! Firepolice are important, please remember them next call.
Bob Ebaugh

Fort Worth, TX

#7 May 1, 2011
As someone who grew up in York County, I can remember only a few tornadoes. I commend the actions of your emergency management officials and your local National Weather Service Office.

I encourage everybody to get a NOAA Weather Radio to warn you of impending hazards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer: School that blocked gay speech didn't d... Jul 30 Wondering 25
Harley-Davidson Mfg. Plant ,York (May '11) Jul 28 mrjonjon77 36
Review: Pasch Enterprises (Sep '10) Jul 16 Captain Obvious 20
News North York wants entire borough to be a drug-fr... Jul 11 Bh smith 1
News Intolerance walks into a West York bar ... but ... Jul 9 tom_ 3
Review: Graham Architectural Products Jul 9 stanp 1
News Police seeking who stolen jewelry, TVs belong t... Jul 2 Costard 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages