Police: Manchester Twp. man angry at ...

Police: Manchester Twp. man angry at wife torched their home

There are 4 comments on the York Dispatch story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Police: Manchester Twp. man angry at wife torched their home. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

Loye Ray A Manchester Township man set his own home ablaze Sunday because he was angry with his wife, police said, and the ensuing explosion rocked the neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

say what

Spring Grove, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2011
What a nut job!
Mr_T

Towson, MD

#3 Mar 14, 2011
"released on $20,000 unsecured bail". You've got to be kidding! He should at least undergo a psychological evaluation!
onvyin

Bailey, NC

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Was the house paid off? Was he sure no one was in the house? Did he try to hurt anyone? If all are true he started a fire without a permit. That is all.

Since: Jun 09

Abbottstown, PA

#7 Mar 16, 2011
Im not judging anyone. I am questioning this mans rationing skills. Burning down a house is not a rational solution. Is this man on meds? Is he taking meds? Im sorry for your families misfortune, but if you think this is a rational solution then you wont have to worry about teaching "my kind" because I will make sure I wont get "your kind" for a teacher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allentown celebrates state grant to boost Seven... (Apr '07) 6 hr silly rabbit 4
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Aug 25 Reese 543
News Obama kicks off six-day European tour in Ireland (May '11) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 35
News York County's role in presidential election Aug 12 mar 1
News Superior Court rules evidence in York murder ca... (Mar '11) Aug 8 NotFooled 16
york city police are scared of black people and... Aug 8 tired of it 1
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) Aug 7 tired of it 57

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages