Co-defendant in 9-year-old's killing ...

Co-defendant in 9-year-old's killing puts gun in Nigel Maitland's hand

There are 44 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Co-defendant in 9-year-old's killing puts gun in Nigel Maitland's hand. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

After allegedly killing a 9-year-old girl in the 500 block of South Duke Street on Mother's Day 2009, Nigel Maitland and his two companions went to the movies, according to testimony in York County court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HotelYorba

Mechanicsburg, PA

#50 Mar 19, 2011
lovelyladii wrote:
<quoted text>
please chill out this is my family you are talking about! we were all young and dumb at some point in our lives we have just all grown up and live different ways of life! just because you probably had a great upbringing or safe or whatever some people had to learn to raise themselves and didn't have the best lives..we allll make mistakes i don't care what you say -- yes what they did was terribly wrong -- but i can not allow you to talk about my fam like that! basically 4 mothers lost their children on mothers day!!! remember that! not just ciara god bless her soul but you also have to mourn for the mothers of the ones who did the wrong because they might have just lost their children for life also...
My young and dumb behavior did not involve gunning down other. You are making excuses. I lived in the city and put myself through college which I am still paying for. The house I lived in was dilapidated in a crime and drug ridden area. Never once did I consider joining a gang or resorting to violence because I was struggling. I had a choice, and I chose to better myself. I now have an associates degree, bought a house out of the city, and work at a stable job supporting myself and my kids. I will talk about your family like that because it was your family that gunned down a child over a stupid gang. This little girl didn't make bad choices and didn't deserve to die, no one deserves to die like that. Nigel is only sorry he got caught because if he had felt bad and had a conscious he would have never pointed a gun into a crowd of people and fired..then drive away and hope he didn't kill any innocent people. I feel no pity for your family because all of the events could have been prevented just by saying....I am not going to take a human life, nor be a part of an gang that will. Its absolutely disturbing that you think he should be excused for being young and dumb. If he was gunned down by another 18 or 19 year old, I am betting your perception would change drastically.
Minibux

East Aurora, NY

#51 Jan 6, 2013
Thanks to all of your negativity, 2 young lives are now lost. Do you all feel better now? What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Some moron even said "hang 'em". Boy, what a model citizen you are. This BOY had so much guilt, he killed himself.

I hope you all have children somday make a major accident. If the public is so cruel to your child that causes him/her to take their own life, then you will know the loss of a child. Maybe you won't be as quick to point a finger the next time. Now 2 families are in pain. Because of YOUR hurtful words. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing what you caused. He was only 20. Just a kid.

Not any longer. You have to live with your actions forever.
I hope you got what you wanted. Another dead child. Kudos to you, if that was your intention.

There are things in life called second chances. I guess that you are all perfect, and have never needed one. Good for you. I pray for peace and healing for both families.
susie phillips

Hockley, TX

#53 Mar 13, 2013
Wow some of the shit being posted is fucking ridiculous. Although that little girl lost her life, and as sad as that is, these boys have families too so y'all need to stop posting these absurd comments. The justice system has done its job. The best y'all can do is leave it alone and let these families begin the healing process.
Duh

York, PA

#55 Mar 14, 2013
If this homo is such a "man" he will do us all a favor and kill himself. At least he can do some good by feeding the worms with his worthless corpse. Maybe we will get lucky and have the faggot gangbanger wannabes get clap or aids and die a slow death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Lion family makes most of dog's last days Jun 15 Justellnthetruth 1
News 13 nabbed in prostitution bust (Mar '08) Jun 3 Anonymous 46
News Police log: Boy, 11, in critical condition afte... (Nov '08) May '17 NoQuarter 36
News York man arrested for DUI twice in one day (Nov '10) May '17 Real Adam chirico 35
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) May '17 Concerned Parent 545
Church revival May '17 Shawn 1
News Prison for York heroin dealer who sold deadly dose May '17 Justellnthetruth 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages