Mother of York murder victim to kille...

Mother of York murder victim to killer: 'You're going to be caught'

There are 19 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 20, 2012, titled Mother of York murder victim to killer: 'You're going to be caught'. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

In Lance A. Sease Jr.'s room, there's a calendar with job interview dates jotted down, a notebook filled with temp agency numbers, and a copy of the classifieds, with a few prospective jobs circled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

sista

York, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2012
I feel for the family but there are too many unknowns left to be answered in this tragedy!
May they find comfort in the Lord and follow his teachings thru this trying time of faith.
Huh

York, PA

#2 Feb 20, 2012
One less scumbag to support in prison. The worms will feast on his rotting corpse.
sista

York, PA

#3 Feb 20, 2012
Huh wrote:
One less scumbag to support in prison. The worms will feast on his rotting corpse.
It is one way of looking at it, BUT, it could be one of your family members in this same tragedy at the same time, think of that!
Wow

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2012
Let's see... In and out of trouble, carrying a gun with no permit. I'm sure it wasn't for hunting. Sorry for the family but do you really expect people to think he was the poor victim? Sounds alittle fishy... Sorry.
Huh

Mercersburg, PA

#5 Feb 21, 2012
Maybe if "Mom" and "dad" spent more time being parents and less time getting busted and/or selling crack (hers or to smoke) this scumbag may not be dead.

This will not happen to my family, I was a parent and knew who my kids were with and what they were doing. Add to that the fact that I do not have a long rap sheet like the sperm donor for this target.

The old man was a worthless piece of trash and the kid was just like the old man. It was only a matter of time.
Truth Hurts

York, PA

#6 Feb 21, 2012
This madness needs to stop. I'm so sick and tired of people making excuses for the actions of the deceased as if that will make things better for them in the after life.

The talk of how they laughed & always smiled or of how good they were to family.

The fact of the matter is that young Mr. Sease terrorized many. Was he smiling while he was shooting at others.

His mother threatening others in her press releases, why? There are several unsolved murders in this city. I wonder how many of those involved her son in the opposite end of the Harrell?

Stop blaming others for the destructive path that your son decided to take.
Huh

York, PA

#7 Feb 21, 2012
Truth Hurts wrote:
This madness needs to stop. I'm so sick and tired of people making excuses for the actions of the deceased as if that will make things better for them in the after life.
The talk of how they laughed & always smiled or of how good they were to family.
The fact of the matter is that young Mr. Sease terrorized many. Was he smiling while he was shooting at others.
His mother threatening others in her press releases, why? There are several unsolved murders in this city. I wonder how many of those involved her son in the opposite end of the Harrell?
Stop blaming others for the destructive path that your son decided to take.
Absolutely spot on. As your name implies, the truth does in fact hurt. If the "parents" want to play the blame game, they need look no further than the mirror.
THINK ABOUT IT

York, PA

#8 Feb 23, 2012
I hate when people from the County of York Talk About The City Of York Like Its Any Better !! Like Come On Be Real Killings Happen In Your Town Too But I Guess Since Its In The Back Of The Paper Nobody Cares Right??
Huh

York, PA

#9 Feb 23, 2012
THINK ABOUT IT wrote:
I hate when people from the County of York Talk About The City Of York Like Its Any Better !! Like Come On Be Real Killings Happen In Your Town Too But I Guess Since Its In The Back Of The Paper Nobody Cares Right??
No, the name Sease is synonomous with crime. The old man was a scumbag and the kid was until he ate a bullet. York City has several families that are nothing but worthless scumbag welfare cheats and drug dealers. Sease is just one of them.
smiley

York, PA

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the name Sease is synonomous with crime. The old man was a scumbag and the kid was until he ate a bullet. York City has several families that are nothing but worthless scumbag welfare cheats and drug dealers. Sease is just one of them.
Like father, like son! Life depends on the path we choose to follow. As far as the families with unwed moms with dealin dads, they should be cut off from the system completely and the kids adopted out if dad don't pay up. The statement York has "several" families that are welfare cheats and dirtbags is a HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT! I keep on smiling thru it all, god works in mysterious ways!
Truth Hurts

York, PA

#11 Feb 28, 2012
Well now. It appears that they now have a suspect.

Roz I hope you have a little "salt" to sprinkle on your words before you have to eat them.

That's why even in grief we should be mindful of what we say & to whom we direct accusations.
Shame

Leesport, PA

#12 Jan 26, 2013
You's are all sick basters and I hope that each and everyone one of you's go thur the same pain.... As this mother did if you dnt have anything good to say shut the heck up and dnt speak on facts you dnt know bout butthead
Huh

York, PA

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Shame wrote:
You's are all sick basters and I hope that each and everyone one of you's go thur the same pain.... As this mother did if you dnt have anything good to say shut the heck up and dnt speak on facts you dnt know bout butthead
Do us all a favor and go back to school. Ebonic's does not work for you. Typical mumbling from a ghetto slug.
RIP LANCE

Washington, DC

#14 Apr 1, 2013
U sick son of a bitch... You must obviously lost ur mind talking the way you are you have no clue who lance is you have no clue how many lives were touched by lance... He was a young man with the mind of a older man.. He learned and took notes on the streets hes made mistakes nobodys perfect even if we tryed but he has learned from each n everyone of them mistakes. Were talking about a man who had goals n dreams in life no matter how hard people like u tried to bring him down he kept moving forward. He was also a wonderful father to his gorgous daughter to a woman he has been involved with for a very long time.. Theres people out here who need him back in our lives to fill the void of our son our father our brother our love one our nephew etc.
Huh

York, PA

#15 Apr 2, 2013
RIP LANCE wrote:
U sick son of a bitch... You must obviously lost ur mind talking the way you are you have no clue who lance is you have no clue how many lives were touched by lance... He was a young man with the mind of a older man.. He learned and took notes on the streets hes made mistakes nobodys perfect even if we tryed but he has learned from each n everyone of them mistakes. Were talking about a man who had goals n dreams in life no matter how hard people like u tried to bring him down he kept moving forward. He was also a wonderful father to his gorgous daughter to a woman he has been involved with for a very long time.. Theres people out here who need him back in our lives to fill the void of our son our father our brother our love one our nephew etc.
He is doing a fine job of feeding the worms now. First honest thing he or his family has ever done.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
He is doing a fine job of feeding the worms now. First honest thing he or his family has ever done.
Mr. Huh, As a reader I should think you ought to be ashamed to comment like that. I'm not taking sides however, I would hope that anyone who has a brain and beating heart would think it's not nice or humane. This person is dead. I feel sorry for any children who had to grow up around you with that attitude if in fact you have any at all.
Seriously, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot???
What good comes of you making these comments? Do you feel better now? You should pray for your children, self and this family.
You sound like a very hateful person who thinks like a Nazi and you have my pity. If only you had love in your life you wouldn't have to spend your time saying hurtful and useless things to others please target some other post with your worthless and pathetic rambles.
Hope you have a good day!
Huh

York, PA

#17 Aug 31, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Huh, As a reader I should think you ought to be ashamed to comment like that. I'm not taking sides however, I would hope that anyone who has a brain and beating heart would think it's not nice or humane. This person is dead. I feel sorry for any children who had to grow up around you with that attitude if in fact you have any at all.
Seriously, how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot???
What good comes of you making these comments? Do you feel better now? You should pray for your children, self and this family.
You sound like a very hateful person who thinks like a Nazi and you have my pity. If only you had love in your life you wouldn't have to spend your time saying hurtful and useless things to others please target some other post with your worthless and pathetic rambles.
Hope you have a good day!
And you are a good one to throw stones with your obsession with certain elected officials. Practice what you preach.
lady

Lancaster, PA

#18 Aug 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a good one to throw stones with your obsession with certain elected officials. Practice what you preach.
Why don't you practice safe sex and go f*** yourself you heartless bastard
Huh

York, PA

#19 Aug 31, 2013
lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you practice safe sex and go f*** yourself you heartless bastard
Wow what a potty mouth. I guess I hit a nerve. It is said that the truth hurts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) May 25 notcrazy 56
Unidentified Noise in East York May 24 Sonic 2
Review: D And M Auto Sales (Jan '15) May 24 The 1who blew the... 8
News Lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania woods? (Mar '08) May 24 Rama 28
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May 12 Laura 23
News At Home preparing for May opening in Westa Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News April 12: Skepticism on Temple stadium costs | ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages