HomeGoods to hire about 60 employees

HomeGoods to hire about 60 employees

There are 12 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 10, 2011, titled HomeGoods to hire about 60 employees. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

HomeGoods, a Massachusetts-based retailer, plans to fill about 60 full- and part-time positions for its new store at the Manchester Crossroads Shopping Center in Manchester Township, the company said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

drew pfafflin

Taylor, PA

#1 May 10, 2011
being a cheap York Counny cussumer, i cant wait for the "going out of business" sale they will have in 6 mos. Of course, i wouldnt set foot in the place until that happens. only "chumps" pay retail prices....
Cy Greenblum

Mount Laurel, NJ

#2 May 10, 2011
Will I be able to buy name brand spatulas at a fraction of retail cost?
EdJooMuhCayShun

Clifton Heights, PA

#3 May 10, 2011
Just what York needs, a place that sells even MORE junk to sit around the house or trailer!
About time

Mechanicsburg, PA

#4 May 10, 2011
HOMEGOODS is an awesome store!!! Used to go to the one in Florida and they have great deals!
Just_Me

United States

#5 May 10, 2011
TJ Maxx, and its sister stores, are places where tchotchkes go to DIE!!
EdJooMuhCayShun

Clifton Heights, PA

#6 May 10, 2011
If they are part of TJ Maxx, then you know it's a junk shop for sure. Sure ,you can paint walls and try to make the place look nice, but it's still closeouts and crap that no one wanted to begin with.
Jane

York, PA

#7 May 10, 2011
This place will be out of business in a couple months. It won't last!!
THE Resident

York, PA

#8 May 10, 2011
EdJooMuhCayShun wrote:
If they are part of TJ Maxx, then you know it's a junk shop for sure. Sure ,you can paint walls and try to make the place look nice, but it's still closeouts and crap that no one wanted to begin with.
You painted all three of your metal ghetto trailer wall, with paint you purchased at Ollie's, and you think you now live in Windham Hills!
American Nationalist

Red Lion, PA

#9 May 10, 2011
Hence, this is part of Obama's jobs program.
Still a Turd

Dover, PA

#10 May 10, 2011
EdJooMuhCayShun wrote:
Well you know what they say about putting a turd in a dress! I agree with the others that this probably won't last long. This is going to be brutal.
Sparticus

Dover, PA

#11 May 10, 2011
THE Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You painted all three of your metal ghetto trailer wall, with paint you purchased at Ollie's, and you think you now live in Windham Hills!
Pft! Please. Like Windham Hills is anything special.
doriscwilson

Scranton, PA

#12 May 11, 2011
Interesting! I just now printed Coupons of my Favorite Brands for free, search for "Printapons" I highly recommend them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA: Investigators 'getting close' to arrest in ... (Apr '11) Mon iknowinfo 7
News Cintas plant upgrades will result in a "state-o... (Jun '08) Jan 30 Proud partner 12
Review: D & M Auto Sales (Jul '14) Jan 29 mildawg37 22
News PennDOT crews are out clearing primary and seco... Jan 25 kickinlor 1
Review: D And M Auto Sales (Jan '15) Jan 22 Mileage 37 5
News New information today in 2002 murder of Hopetha... (Jun '10) Jan 19 Christine Jones 31
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Jan 17 Vehros 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages