York Suburban girls varsity basketball

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Kurt Rambis superman

York, PA

#1 Jan 23, 2013
I have been following this team for some time now the coach on this team is not up to par. The starters she puts in there is not a starting line up it should be maybe two girls at the most are actual starter caliber. The fans and the other players deserve better. And I get the impression some of the starters acually beleave they should be starting,which is not the case most of them suck they have no drive they are not aggressive and loose focuse of the game. They should be on the bench and let the girls who accually want to play and give 100% be out there.Not the ones who just want to jog up to the other end of the court when it is full play and just want to watch shots and not get into position for rebounds we the fans deserve better
athletic director

Lancaster, PA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Kurt Rambis superman wrote:
I have been following this team for some time now the coach on this team is not up to par. The starters she puts in there is not a starting line up it should be maybe two girls at the most are actual starter caliber. The fans and the other players deserve better. And I get the impression some of the starters acually beleave they should be starting,which is not the case most of them suck they have no drive they are not aggressive and loose focuse of the game. They should be on the bench and let the girls who accually want to play and give 100% be out there.Not the ones who just want to jog up to the other end of the court when it is full play and just want to watch shots and not get into position for rebounds we the fans deserve better
I totally agree with you Kurt. The board has been observing the coaches actions and we are very concerned. It seems that there is some young talent on the squad but politics has taken over. There are only a few games left and the YS staff hopes that you and others can bare with us until the end. Coaching decisions and/or changes will be made in the offseason
Kurt Rambis superman

York, PA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
athletic director wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you Kurt. The board has been observing the coaches actions and we are very concerned. It seems that there is some young talent on the squad but politics has taken over. There are only a few games left and the YS staff hopes that you and others can bare with us until the end. Coaching decisions and/or changes will be made in the offseason
Thank you very much for responing to my concerns as I have been this sport my entire life. and have moved to the york suburban district I do have family in the sport in york but I will not comment on their school Because of my past professional participatuon in the sport of basketball Darrell Kurt superman Rambis Ps I will be attending at least one game yet this season for autographs Thanks sport fans
master mind

York, PA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
York Suburban girls team has been hurt by the move to division 2. Having to play each of the div 1 teams once and the div 2 teams twice has been a killer. The new coach has alot of energy, worked hard in the offseason, and has the support of the previous coach. But it will be hard for the girls to compete against such larger schools who can draw far more girls into their program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WellSpan opening new specialty hospital in York... (Jan '10) May 2 Captain Obvious 47
Hippy Hut - what is it (Mar '11) Apr 29 Tommy 22
Watch Out! Robert R Howard out of jail and scam... Apr 18 john 3
Girls looking to hook up in York? Apr 13 tbk72 5
News NYC council to renew call to hire 1,000 more po... Apr 13 radiofreeamerica 1
News Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Cara Chambers 88
News Abby Lee Miller of 'Dance Moms' will visit York... (Aug '14) Apr 7 Old prodsncer16 15
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]