Naked man arrested in connection with...

Naked man arrested in connection with Manchester Twp. burglary

There are 26 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 13, 2011, titled Naked man arrested in connection with Manchester Twp. burglary. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 20-year-old Manchester Township man was arrested Friday after trying to get into one home and was found naked in a second one, according to Northern York County Regional Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
biker 2

Newville, PA

#1 May 13, 2011
that woman should have had a gun.
lost

Etters, PA

#2 May 13, 2011
why not just kick him in the balls a few times and send his ass home crying?//!!!!!!!
lost

Etters, PA

#3 May 13, 2011
or mace his balls!
Chris Hutton

York, PA

#4 May 13, 2011
Is he a Penn State student, or a Penn State YORK student?
joe

York, PA

#5 May 13, 2011
wow, david darr is an obese idiot
Beavis

York, PA

#6 May 13, 2011
Drugs HAD to be involved ... I can't imagine someone doing this and not be hallucinating on shrooms or acid or something.
Truth Hurts

Hamburg, PA

#7 May 13, 2011
Shoot first - THEN call police!!
please Read

York, PA

#8 May 13, 2011
Chris Hutton wrote:
Is he a Penn State student, or a Penn State YORK student?
PENN STATE, or it would have said Penn State York.. and if it was Ship, it probably would have said Ship..
obv

York, PA

#9 May 13, 2011
lost wrote:
why not just kick him in the balls a few times and send his ass home crying?//!!!!!!!
Pretty sure if you saw him nakid, one you would be crying, and two you woundnt know where his balls are. c'mon superman
Damn

Cape Coral, FL

#11 May 13, 2011
He should have been shot on sight to bad this piece of crap didn't come to visit my 357 mag DAMN !!!!!
Princess st King

Cape Coral, FL

#12 May 13, 2011
To bad this young boy is gonna miss out on the huge block party Saturday he was such a good role model the other thugs would have loved to
learn from him !!!
voice of reason

Stewartstown, PA

#13 May 13, 2011
You just can't make this stuff up even if tried
A friend

York, PA

#14 May 13, 2011
DAAAARRRRR!!!! That wasn't smart now was it.....
Chris Hutton

York, PA

#15 May 13, 2011
please Read wrote:
<quoted text>
PENN STATE, or it would have said Penn State York.. and if it was Ship, it probably would have said Ship..
My apologies, then, a$$. Too many people around here confuse the two.
Russ Bonner

Scranton, PA

#16 May 13, 2011
Darr... He'll take you to the candy shop!!!!
4S4L!!!!
Web Runner

Mount Laurel, NJ

#17 May 13, 2011
Something like this just happened in Atlanta. A woman was taking a shower and some guy broke in and she resisted him and was able to get her gun from the nightstand and now the guy is finding out what we all want to know...is there an afterlife.
line

York, PA

#18 May 13, 2011
This isn't even what happened. I'm pretty sure the Daily Record should get their facts straight.
wdheart

York, PA

#20 May 13, 2011
I know this kid. He went to school with my son. He was always very kind and has wonderful parents. I can't imagine what could have possibly made him act this way.
farmer bob

Boiling Springs, PA

#21 May 13, 2011
wdheart wrote:
I know this kid. He went to school with my son. He was always very kind and has wonderful parents. I can't imagine what could have possibly made him act this way.
i guess he got all balled up.
lloyd

York, PA

#22 May 13, 2011
dont drop the soap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police log: Boy, 11, in critical condition afte... (Nov '08) May 25 NoQuarter 36
News York man arrested for DUI twice in one day (Nov '10) May 15 Real Adam chirico 35
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) May 11 Concerned Parent 545
Church revival May 9 Shawn 1
News Prison for York heroin dealer who sold deadly dose May 4 Justellnthetruth 1
News Police: 33 cited, 9 arrested at 'illegala Apr 30 Justellnthetruth 1
News Obama kicks off six-day European tour in Ireland (May '11) Apr '17 R12 Freon 40

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages