Zach Witman: 'Take a second look'

Ron and Sue Witman say they would exhume their son Gregory's body if it would help prove their other son, Zachary, was not the person who stabbed Gregory to death. Full Story
Tired of the excuses

New Freedom, PA

#538 Jan 5, 2013
Seriously? What an original thought!:( Anything to keep the myth going.
Max gains

Beckley, WV

#540 Jan 26, 2013
Rip Greg your parents and your brother are stupid Jews for thinking that your brother did not kill you !
Doug

Lykens, PA

#541 Feb 8, 2013
If OJ is innocent, anything is possible
Another Memphis 3

Street, MD

#542 Feb 25, 2013
Recently I heard about a house on main street,New Freedom, during 1998, that housed several young people. The police were often called to this house for problems. 3 young men, early 20s, always hung out together during school years plus. This was a hate crime. During the summer and fall of 1998, there was alot of skinhead conflicts, and KKK activity. Hanover had a curfew. Stewartstown cancelled the parade due to the KKK.
If your child was brutally murdered, would you feel confident with a police department that had NEVER handled a crime scene where they didnot know who was the killer. The state police, or the FBI should have taken over the crime scene.
Seriously

New Freedom, PA

#543 Feb 26, 2013
Another Memphis 3 wrote:
Recently I heard about a house on main street,New Freedom, during 1998, that housed several young people. The police were often called to this house for problems. 3 young men, early 20s, always hung out together during school years plus. This was a hate crime. During the summer and fall of 1998, there was alot of skinhead conflicts, and KKK activity. Hanover had a curfew. Stewartstown cancelled the parade due to the KKK.
If your child was brutally murdered, would you feel confident with a police department that had NEVER handled a crime scene where they didnot know who was the killer. The state police, or the FBI should have taken over the crime scene.
The short answer is that the state police were on scene and did take control of processing the evidence. The long answer is ... read the trial transcript and get a clue.
LarryD

York, PA

#544 Feb 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
The short answer is that the state police were on scene and did take control of processing the evidence. The long answer is ... read the trial transcript and get a clue.
Thank you Seriously.
And, you may have enlightened Memphis that murder is not a Federal Crime; rather it is a State crime. Therefore, the FBI has (or had) no jurisdiction in the Witman matter.

Finally, if Memphis and others would spend less time on extraneous rumor and spend a little more time on facts (both in and out of the trial transcripts), there would be far less speculation on suggesting the Boogie Man may have done it.
lady

Columbia, PA

#545 Mar 24, 2013
read other recent topix like perjury a fraud. Every case that goes through that county should have a second look.
The york judicial system is a joke
ROXS

Jarrettsville, MD

#546 Mar 24, 2013
DELLUSIONAL wrote:
The kid even hid his bloody gloves in the yard by a tree. And you can see the devil in his eyes!!
You are probably the only one seeing the boogeyman! Wat does that have to say about you....
The Executioners Song

Bellefonte, PA

#547 Mar 24, 2013
That little punkass kid should have been executed by the State a decade ago.
ROXS

Jarrettsville, MD

#549 Mar 24, 2013
The Executioners Song wrote:
That little punkass kid should have been executed by the State a decade ago.
You agree with state sponsored murder even if the convicted could be innocent!
The Executioners Song

Bellefonte, PA

#550 Mar 24, 2013
ROXS wrote:
<quoted text>
You agree with state sponsored murder even if the convicted could be innocent!
Convicted so not innocent. You call it murder I call it purging.
ROXS

Jarrettsville, MD

#552 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
In a perfect legal system your analogy might be true, but the one we currently have is not perfect. So a jury and the police can get it wrong.
lady

Columbia, PA

#553 Mar 25, 2013
RIP Gregory wrote:
$100,000.00 tip reward.
Beaucoup thousands for lawyers and PI's.
And STILL no headstone for Gregory.
What kind of heartless parents are these?
Perhaps the parents are grieving and a grave stone I can tell you will do nothing to ease there pain.
Most stones get ruined over time anyway. If he was cremated he'd have no stone. let's not make that an issue as far as the reward money perhaps also some people put that together no just the parents.
Treat others how you want to be treated if your son died would you want someone making these comments to you?
I'm sure justice means more than a stone
The Executioners Song

Bellefonte, PA

#554 Mar 25, 2013
ROXS wrote:
<quoted text>
In a perfect legal system your analogy might be true, but the one we currently have is not perfect. So a jury and the police can get it wrong.
Since we don't have a "perfect" legal system then we should just let everyone in America that is currently in prison out, correct?
lady

Columbia, PA

#556 Mar 25, 2013
YORK COUNTY JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS A BIG FICKING JOKE!
My husband also in effort not to have to pay me my support get's on welfare while having a paid attorney and works as a certified food inspector (records of reports by Dept. of Agricultute to verify @eatsafepa.com)
and the Court let's him go over 2 years without paying because he lied about his cert. food saftey job for a catering buisness, and got on welfare.

So if anyone want's to b a deat beat get on welfare and the state even if you have hired a lawyer if you tell them your parents paid for it will not enforce your order.
You'll still owe the money just won't have to pay it until the courts later decide you have too.
ROXS

Jarrettsville, MD

#557 Mar 25, 2013
RIP Gregory wrote:
$100,000.00 tip reward.
Beaucoup thousands for lawyers and PI's.
And STILL no headstone for Gregory.
What kind of heartless parents are these?
Are you kidding me? You sound about as judgmental and heartless as they come. Do you honestly believe that this family is being preferential to one son over a deceased child? They probably haven't had a chance to grieve properly considering the circumstance. Might not have one dollar left to place a headstone. Maybe the good citizens who are so worried about this could all get together and donate a marker.
The Executioners Song

Bellefonte, PA

#558 Mar 25, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't use logic or reasoning when you deal with people who are in complete denial. The kid likely had good parents but through no fault of their own he was born with the X factor which made him a sociopath. A bad apple if you will.
ROXS

Jarrettsville, MD

#559 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I honestly hope you aren't employed within the law/legaly system! Let me see if I'm getting your point,'purging' or state sponsored murder is okay even if the individual is innocent! I hope you don't find yourself entangled in the legal system, it could become a suicidal mission.
ROXS

Jarrettsville, MD

#560 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You can't use logic or reasoning when you deal with people who are in complete denial. The kid likely had good parents but through no fault of their own he was born with the X factor which made him a sociopath. A bad apple if you will.
Are you sure? Have you read the case documents, sat on the jury, done any investigation of your own? Except of course gaining all knowledge through the media about what occurred, FOX news perhaps? I'm always inclined not to take what I'm told at face value!

I take it your a psychiatrist and read his mental health records, ergo the diagnosis of 'sociopath'.
The Executioners Song

Bellefonte, PA

#561 Mar 25, 2013
lady wrote:
YORK COUNTY JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS A BIG FICKING JOKE!
Insert name of PA County here________. You're just creating a cliche when you say silly things like that. I've heard the exact same wording about the Judicial systems in Cambria, Cumberland, Dauphin, etc. At least be original with your nonsense next time instead of rehashing what has been said about every other County in the USA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Martin Luther 4,019
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Hanover house featured on Animal Planet's 'Haun... (Oct '10) Sep 23 American Airman 87
Abby Lee Miller of 'Dance Moms' will visit York... Sep 23 amw 7
Extentended Animal Caging, canit be stopped? Sep 21 Gio 1
Assumable Mortgages in York County Sep 16 FHAMan 1

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]