Police charge woman they say fled DUI...

Police charge woman they say fled DUI stop, crashed into restaurant

There are 26 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 23, 2011, titled Police charge woman they say fled DUI stop, crashed into restaurant. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A woman's attempt to bypass a DUI checkpoint resulted in her now facing felony assault and fleeing charges along with driving under the influence, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NotLaughinAnymor eIsYou

York, PA

#35 Mar 24, 2011
get yourself fixed wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what, i'm not a jamison... but i know several of them. it's a huge family and while there may be some bad eggs there are several good ones. you can go to a jamison for anything...a haircut, rims/tires, car audio...and those are just 3 jamisons who own their own bzns. sorry, you aren't doing as well.
i know many more good jamison than bad...maybe you had a little to much jamison to drink. maybe you were w/ the jamison in this story.
just remember...if you can't think of someone in your family who's a problem you should most likely stand infront of a mirror
Finally, finally someone who changed their life around and FINISHED barber school, instead of just Possibly attending. See,'tolt' you folks it could be dun! Ain't so sure of them there tires/rims/car audios though. They could possiblly wind up PROBABLY having to attend barber school as well.
Vegas Vinnie

Lititz, PA

#36 Mar 24, 2011
What is her drink of choice ? Me,,,I drink Long Island Iced Teas.
Bubba

Shrewsbury, PA

#37 Mar 24, 2011
Let me get this, she runs from a DUI check point in November, almost runs over 2 police officers, runs through every red light in town at 70 to 80 mile per hour, crashes into a restaurant, gets way, then in February ??? they arrest her ?
She goes to see the judge & the judges lets her out on $2500 bail ??????
Who is this judge ?
They you wonder when she kills someone the next time she out out drunk who's fault is it ?
bad dog

Lancaster, PA

#38 Mar 24, 2011
Stone her and send her to Libya!!!!!
Mallowmar Gadoofy

New Freedom, PA

#39 Mar 24, 2011
bad dog wrote:
Stone her and send her to Libya!!!!!
No no. Please do not send me this Twanda person. I have enough problems dealing with my own homies. We do not need her here in Africa. We sent her great great grandpappy Krunta Kinte to the U.S. back in the 1800's. York is a good place for her to stay. Tell her to send me some Italian takeout next time she goes through the Sam & Tony's drive-in window she created.
doink

York, PA

#40 Mar 25, 2011
Darn fool, learn how to drive and read! Red lights mean pull over and stop, not floor the car and speed away... Stupid idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama kicks off six-day European tour in Ireland (May '11) Sun Ivankas Russia 35
News York County's role in presidential election Aug 12 mar 1
News Superior Court rules evidence in York murder ca... (Mar '11) Aug 8 NotFooled 16
york city police are scared of black people and... Aug 8 tired of it 1
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) Aug 7 tired of it 57
News York County a Officer of the Yeara accused of a... Aug 7 tired of it 2
News Police investigate early morning shooting in York (May '10) Jul 30 Cousin 358

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages