The York Daily Record - 'This is not ...

The York Daily Record - 'This is not a happy ending'

There are 28 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 29, 2004, titled The York Daily Record - 'This is not a happy ending'. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Nichole Brannon believes time is working against her. She didn't have enough time to get to know Bailey, one of her twins, an infant who died in January 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mavis

Lancaster, PA

#21 Dec 24, 2007
Dear another mom, I NEVER mentioned the word

MATCHES! You did.

I must say I do agree with MOST of what you just

wrote. You CANNOT SELL ME ON WHAT TYPE OF MOTHER

YOU ARE, NO MORE THAN I CAN SELL THE SAME THING

TO YOU. So please don't try....point is, I'll

rethink my opinion when I see NICHOLE BRANNON

sitting your little ones.

You also seem to agree with my position.

I don't like any tragedy, I especially do not like

irresponsible tragedy. Read her article again,

that is what this is.

If you or anyone can't see holes of all sizes

in her "story", well then, I can't help you.
King of all Blacks

Mechanicsburg, PA

#22 Dec 25, 2007
Took me a while to find the fun, but here I am.
mavis

Lancaster, PA

#23 Dec 25, 2007
King of all Blacks...You're going to have to

move a little faster....you could miss so much!

I think you know that!
used to live in the city

Scranton, PA

#24 Jan 2, 2008
She had a husband. The grandmother was disabled. Yes, she made a terrible, terrible mistake leaving the matches lay. But she was also still dealing with depression from the child who died of crib death. And you cannot watch your children's every move 24/7. Those of you who said you do are fooling only yourselves. And if you have never been in a fire you don't know how you would react. You can say what you want but until you are in a situation you don't know what you will do. There are some really ignorant and heartless people on here and I would be willing to bet that most of them making the hateful comments don't go out of their way to help anyone. I will pray for all of you.
mavis

Lancaster, PA

#25 Jan 2, 2008
Hey there,used to live in the city, you're such
a sweetheart!
A little late, but still a sweetheart!
Missing her

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Jan 21, 2008
She was never married. She has a bunch of different babies daddies. The stories of the childrens deaths keep changing... Its a bunch of bull. I don't know if you all know this, but her house was disgusting. Trash everywhere. Thats why the children couldn't be saved. It was complete negligence on her part... Thats all there is to it.
Jennifer nonemaker

Manchester, PA

#28 Nov 29, 2012
You people have no respect or idea what ur even talking about she did everything possible to save them. I was with her that night and ever since then . You are pieces of crap talking about something u were not involved in go jump off a bridge dirt bags
Jennifer nonemaker

Manchester, PA

#29 Nov 29, 2012
used to live in the city wrote:
She had a husband. The grandmother was disabled. Yes, she made a terrible, terrible mistake leaving the matches lay. But she was also still dealing with depression from the child who died of crib death. And you cannot watch your children's every move 24/7. Those of you who said you do are fooling only yourselves. And if you have never been in a fire you don't know how you would react. You can say what you want but until you are in a situation you don't know what you will do. There are some really ignorant and heartless people on here and I would be willing to bet that most of them making the hateful comments don't go out of their way to help anyone. I will pray for all of you.

She did not have a husband and she did not leave matches out did u guys ever stop to think that maybe the paper left out information because they did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: D & M Auto Sales (Jul '14) 4 hr Mandingo 25
News Residents to court: Helfrich can't be mayor Jan 4 The Godfather 4
News Four women face prostitution charges in York (Oct '12) Jan 3 H Heffner 13
News "Man Up!" aims to get York talking about violence Dec 29 Fitius T Bluster 2
News York City's shootings drop by half, GVI crediteda Dec 29 Fitius T Bluster 2
News Police: Girl, 15, raped and held captive by Han... (Oct '09) Dec 28 Dueling banjo 56
What restaurants in the York area are open on C... Dec '17 Johnny 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages