House being moved across York County

House being moved across York County

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 17, 2011, titled House being moved across York County. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A house is being moved today from East Manchester Township to Dover Township. East Manchester bought the property on which the house was located last year because it anticipates having to expand the township municipal building on North Sherman Street in the future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Trail R Trash

New Freedom, PA

#1 Mar 17, 2011
Big damn deal. My house has been on wheels for 45 years. All I gotta do is pump up the tires & kick out the cinder blocks. Happy St Patty's Day to your butt too.
poppyseed

Spring Grove, PA

#2 Mar 17, 2011
how much does something like that cost and who was driver?
The Daily Planet

York, PA

#4 Mar 18, 2011
I agree, this is rather weak for being 'news'. Do people really stand around waiting for the house to pass by so they can snap a few pics? Its headline material on the ydr website? Wow! At least its only a few weeks until we get to the church bazaars and strawberry festivals (you know, the other big 'local news worthy' events).
Off Track

Carlisle, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2011
Hey, after all the bad news we've heard lately, this is fine! It's a pleasant break from the nightmare in Libya and the unbelievable horror in Japan.:)
Local News Coni sewer

York, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2011
Off Track wrote:
Hey, after all the bad news we've heard lately, this is fine! It's a pleasant break from the nightmare in Libya and the unbelievable horror in Japan.:)
I agree, we need more stories like this and the "up side the head" fryin' pan deal of a couple days ago.
tml

York, PA

#7 Mar 19, 2011
The Daily Planet wrote:
I agree, this is rather weak for being 'news'. Do people really stand around waiting for the house to pass by so they can snap a few pics? Its headline material on the ydr website? Wow! At least its only a few weeks until we get to the church bazaars and strawberry festivals (you know, the other` big 'local news worthy' events).
dont read it (_!_) hole> go back in your A hole. ur probly a city jerk. moving homes were comon back in the day.alot of people don't need news where some gangbanger shot someone. u piss me off with ur negative brain!(JERK)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Aug 25 Reese 543
News Obama kicks off six-day European tour in Ireland (May '11) Aug 21 Ivankas Russia 35
News York County's role in presidential election Aug 12 mar 1
News Superior Court rules evidence in York murder ca... (Mar '11) Aug 8 NotFooled 16
york city police are scared of black people and... Aug 8 tired of it 1
News State police: Woman kicks troopers in head with... (May '11) Aug 7 tired of it 57
News York County a Officer of the Yeara accused of a... Aug 7 tired of it 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages