Massive drug bust in York

Massive drug bust in York

There are 7 comments on the WPMT-TV York story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Massive drug bust in York. In it, WPMT-TV York reports that:

More than 60 people have been taken into custody and police are looking for more than 30 more people involved in a massive drug ring in York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPMT-TV York.

Mork from York

Hanover, PA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Latinos sure love their drugs.
lady

Columbia, PA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Good job law-enforcment whoooo!
Get those nickle and dimers while The Curry's continue there firearm violations and Insurance fraud.
Let the druggies alone you can do better than that.
And really is that something to brag about???? So you arrested a drug user big deal how about going after the FIREARM VIOLATERS AND INSURANCE FRAUDERS
lady

Columbia, PA

#3 Feb 9, 2013
let's not forget the unemployment and welfare fraud too.
Hanover

Houston, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2013
We are in dire need of a Mandatory E-Verify system here in Texas, appreciate that your office showed concern for the million of United States Citizens out of a paying job Food Service, State Government , and Construction is a real concern for the mexican slaves
Texas is the Hub for the rest of the nations drugs and illegals pouring into places as P.A.
scott

Etters, PA

#5 Mar 5, 2013
I bet half of them where illegal immigrants wonder if they are affiliated with the immigrants at m&j pizza that employs them too lmao
KellySYork PA

AOL

#6 Jun 7, 2013
We love our drugs here too. We want to get rid of all of the people in the neighborhood that don't like drugs! Get used to it! Drugs are here to stay!
lady

Columbia, PA

#8 Jun 18, 2013
KellySYork PA wrote:
We love our drugs here too. We want to get rid of all of the people in the neighborhood that don't like drugs! Get used to it! Drugs are here to stay!
To each there own I think drugs are not a criminal issue unless your breaking the law to supply your habbit.
In other countrys the goverment give out drugs and using is not illegal. As a result there is more room in prisons for murders and rapist and people no longer would have to commit crime to support there habbits.
I agree, most of the world between the drugs in our food and on the streets your right drugs are here.
People on drugs need help not prison. Prison for those people tend to further ruin there lives and doesnt' prevent use.
They should be able to go to a facility where the drugs can be given in a monitored setting and let them do as they wish than they won't be hurting anyone and it would keep the rest of us safe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police seeking who stolen jewelry, TVs belong t... 2 hr Costard 4
steve kemper builders (May '11) Jun 24 RealAmerican 16
Review: D & M Auto Sales (Jul '14) Jun 19 The Judge 14
News Manchester family hit by arson trying to rebuild (Jan '11) Jun '14 Mikey 8
News Low-flying jet skims over York County (May '10) Oct '13 Duck and cover 78
News Mayoral Madness (Apr '13) Apr '13 Just Saying 3
News On day 1, North George Street bridge closure ca... (Jun '12) Jun '12 a mother 2
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages