Who did he beat?
hippy

Peebles, OH

#3 Sep 14, 2009
so wat is going on with brandon hughes these days any one no
geolika

Flushing, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2009
whut woman does he beat hes never hit me .. who is he anyway? is he hot?
OMG

Sardinia, OH

#5 Sep 14, 2009
He is a big fat ugly bastard!!! He probably is a woman beater,,,,then again,,,,I don't know any girl that would have him!! He is trash!! Last summer he and a couple other guys broke in on a teen girl. Yes, I know this for a 100% fact!! If your smart...you will stay away from him!!
geolika

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Sep 14, 2009
omgee im scared ... will he do tht to me
geolika

Miamisburg, OH

#7 Sep 15, 2009
is he a treat to the community?
geolika

Miamisburg, OH

#8 Sep 15, 2009
threat*
joni hughes

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Sep 15, 2009
"omg" you r a lier brandon is a good kid he wouldnt do that wat do u thank he is and no he is not a freaking treat to the community eather u all r jus running ur freaking mouths
bigblackbungalow

Miamisburg, OH

#11 Sep 18, 2009
i love u joni
BrandonsBestFrie nd

Amelia, OH

#12 Sep 18, 2009
WHHHAAATTTTTTT!! THIS IS PISSING ME OFF.. OBVIOUSLY NONE OF YOU KNOW BRANDON EXCEPT JONI HIS SISTER.. HE'S NOT A WOMAN BEATER. BELIEVE ME!! I KNOW FIRST HAND. HE IS AN AMAZING FRIEND. HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME. HE'S A GOOD GUY END OF STORY. HE HATES MEN WHO BEAT WOMEN. I KNOW THAT FIRST HAND TOO. BRANDON HAS TOLD ME TIME AND TIME AGAIN THAT IF ANYONE LAYS A HAND ON ME TO TELL HIM. DOESNT SOUND LIKE A THREAT TO ME?? THIS IS FUCKIN INSANE. EVERYONE SHOULD SHUT THEIR MOUTHS
who knows

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2009
Bull shit i seen brandon hit a girl. Brandon is not a good person. he is cought up in all the pill drama with his dad. oh yeah, and we can't 4-get kim rader. Brian should be so proud. He has taught his son well.
wondering

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Sep 19, 2009
All these peopl you guys have mentioned on here have rented flat screen tv's from rental companies. oddly they all say they have been stolen...all there accounts are being investigated, if anyone has any information on these tv's let me know and i will give you my email and we can talk through there. if you help and i get the tv's back i guarentee a cash reward
beannie

United States

#19 Sep 25, 2009
he is fat and he is a moron just like you
Anti - Crap - Starter

Portsmouth, OH

#20 Sep 25, 2009
wow brandons one of my googd friends. And he has hit a girl but she was a 300 pound dyke who hit hime three tiems before
wowza

Staten Island, NY

#21 Sep 28, 2009
wondering wrote:
All these peopl you guys have mentioned on here have rented flat screen tv's from rental companies. oddly they all say they have been stolen...all there accounts are being investigated, if anyone has any information on these tv's let me know and i will give you my email and we can talk through there. if you help and i get the tv's back i guarentee a cash reward
ur not gonna get them tv's back alot of people in manchester has been going to random rental companies getting flat/big screens and selling them for dirt cheap or trading them for illegal "stuff"... hopefully the investigators are smart because it wouldnt be too hard to catch these people. Its crazy.
WHO KNOWS

San Francisco, CA

#24 Oct 4, 2009
Oh no no no the girl that brandon hit was not 300 pounds. brandons the one who weighs 300 pounds. And about those tvs. just ask joni Bentley she met the guy at cantrells. she knows him real well.
mmmm

Ossining, NY

#25 Oct 4, 2009
well i think brandon is the hottest mo'fo in this town....hes amazing! so u all need to keep ur mouth off him..
the one only tom man

United States

#26 Oct 4, 2009
yea u all are gay people really
ike

New York, NY

#27 Oct 4, 2009
WHO KNOWS wrote:
Oh no no no the girl that brandon hit was not 300 pounds. brandons the one who weighs 300 pounds. And about those tvs. just ask joni Bentley she met the guy at cantrells. she knows him real well.
Joni is the one that talks everybody into doing the tv thing and she helps them get rid of it for "stuff".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inpatient drug rehab 2 hr sandy 1
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Reality Speaks 34,668
Ripley Schools 12 hr Pud the Stud 2
cauldwell 19 hr lol come on 2
Terra Rigdon 20 hr john 13
Bubby Rigdon and Brandy Smith Mon brian 2
JESSIE L. we r watching u (Jul '13) Jan 24 brian 7
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]