Cassie Hodge
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
still loves ya

West Union, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2011
has anyone seen her and if so tell her Jimmy Loves her and needs to speak to her before he goes to do his time
Has seen it

West Union, OH

#2 Sep 21, 2011
Cassie recently was caught giving sexual favors to men of other races for dope and is on the run from law selling her body to whomever will feed her habit and she can rob
wow

Tarlton, OH

#3 Sep 21, 2011
Has seen it wrote:
Cassie recently was caught giving sexual favors to men of other races for dope and is on the run from law selling her body to whomever will feed her habit and she can rob
i never thought she would turn out like she has. she use to be a pretty good girl. what a sicko she turned out to be.
u deserve better jimmy

West Union, OH

#4 Sep 22, 2011
She is in kentucky running from the law being a ho she is
Been there like everyone

West Union, OH

#5 Oct 12, 2011
Cassie deserves any pain she receives she is the worst human mother triflin ho i have ever meet
Jimmy

West Union, OH

#6 Nov 14, 2011
Karma is coming beleive that
God

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2012
you all ever herd " he without sin cast the first stone" ?
Satan

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 5, 2012
haha see you soon guys!
Jimmy

West Union, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2012
She is livin with the filthy mingees in ky and still tricking old men for money
mary diaz sister law

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2012
well well u people over there for one u need to back the fuc, up and she dose not love that pussy ass fag she will alway,s love my brother and not a one of u all will talk shit to anybody at there face if jimmy is so big and bad when i went and got my nice and dauther why his fag sick ass run out his back door from me why did,nt he bring his shit talking ass out the front what u bit,, over there jelous over there because u cant be like her or what but when all u manchester people wont to get the ball,s to come face to face with her real family bring it because i sure will come meet any and ever one of u back staben bit,, she is,nt over here but what if she was sure not ur promble is it and each and ever one of u nasty manchester people talk to my brother when he was out also a alot of u r why he,s were he is so if u people now what,s good for each and ever one of u then u will live my family out of ur mouth because ur all BECASUSE ALL UR ALL FAMILY IS IS THE BIGEST TRASH TALKEN NASTY MONTHER FUC,ER I HAVE EVER SEEN and as for jimmy his dad and mom should have used a CONDOM when he was made because they sure made one big DOG of manchester u all just wish u could be like cassie sorry that would never happen and why do u hide ur names bring them out in the open and let us see who u puss, ass r so we all can talk face to face not on here this is why ur all town is going to hell because of the trash that lives in it lol so if u all cant tell my sister law to her face then shout the fu,k up and move on with ur life as far as her being a good mom she id that,s why she done what was best for her kid,s and did,nt let the state take her half of u all dont need ur kid.s eather because all u bit,hes over there r pill head,s and meath head,s any way if u all had some good cop.s then maybe they could clean up the trash over there but when u dont this is what u get right so all i got to say is back the fac. up or gave ur name jimmy ant shit and wont ever be shit not this day or any other day all he will ever be is a jail fag that like,s to drop his soap all the time when u get time to let us now who u r so i can come and take care of u just post ur name im not sceard of not a one of u snitch son of a BITC.ES so get a life and stay out of everbody els that,s what good for u and yes tell ur all fag friend jimmy that he need,s to get a life and we all now we r mexican loveer because all u white son of a bit.. ant worth the paper.s ur name.s r printed on so
mary diaz

Olive Hill, KY

#12 Jan 16, 2012
what.s up no body got anything more to say or what iam ready to here about it ifu do because i sure got alot to say to people who wont.s to keep talking shit with my sister law so come on let.s here it
old dawg

Xenia, OH

#13 Jan 16, 2012
Seriously people please learn to spell.The stuff that is written on this forum is horrible to read.I know i can always count on topix to get a good laugh.As a former Manchester resident i am glad i made it out with no addiction to alcohol or drugs.
cheri

Lynchburg, OH

#14 Jan 16, 2012
let me tell all of you some thing.Cassie might have done some wronge in her life.But every one has and the only one that can judge us is god.So please leave her alone and just to let u all know she is with my famly and stop talken about them.They might not be ritch and have the best of things but they do have one thing you guys dont seem to have and thats a heart.Oh yea and dont run philphs name in the ground because none of you people will say it to his face when he comes home.So befor you guys though stones make sure you guys dont live in a glass house because you guys are going to get cut from thoughen those stones because you all that live in the glass house with brake the glass fro,m thoughing those stone.worrie about your owen lives and famly befor you worrie about what my famly and cassie are doing and cassie is my famly and i love her and her girls verey much and i love my famly verey much so whatch whatyou guys say.thank you and god bless i will rpay for all of you guys.
belinda phillip neice

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2012
get it right she is in georgia with her mexicans that are supporting her drug habbit keep hatein but least she got her game right and got them paying not her paying damn cassie you tricking urself out i need sum money
mary diaz

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 16, 2012
just come out with ur name is all i need because one day u will be saying sorry as iam kick.en the hel. out of u bit,h,s all u river rat,s iam so glade i growed up and got the hel, out of the nasty town away from u nasty people me and cassie r in georgia have fun something u all most like,ly dont ever now how or the money to even get out of ur little box lol big on r livel and u might be able to do one day just let me now who u fag,s r when ur ready to stop being a pus,y ok and hideing what u got to say about other come face to face with me it would be better for me and maybe u
Danielle Kinhalt

Carroll, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2012
Don't worry mom, I am on topix too lol
Who Cares

Frankfort, KY

#18 Feb 4, 2012
This is too funny... to actually read and see people say how much better they are than people and can't even complete a sentance let alone a thought.... almost gives a person a headache trying to read through all the misspelling and don't even mention grammar and where exactly did you all go to school???
Hey Yall

Cleveland, GA

#19 Feb 4, 2012
They all rode the short bus,I know because I was the driver,LOL!!!!!!
fish

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2013
anyone know where i can find her?
Jill

Lebanon, OH

#21 Apr 3, 2013
fish wrote:
anyone know where i can find her?
Try the Adams County, Ohio Sheriff's Office. http://www.adamscountyso.com/AdamsCoSO_Inmate...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Adkins 11 hr Don 2
seeking clean female for fwb... 14 hr jason 5
kelly bradford 15 hr just saying 3
Citizens 16 hr CitizenX 1
do you know heath pollard (Nov '09) Fri Yep 22
I want to be someones Sugar Daddy Jul 21 a good man 18
Klein MacFarland Jul 16 Kathy 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance