kyle adkins is a snitch

Posted in the Manchester Forum

amanda

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Feb 3, 2011
kyle adkins is a snitch hes wearing a wire so stay clear from him he will rat u out in a heartbeat to stay outta trouble just a fair warning
friends

United States

#2 Feb 4, 2011
kyle if i ever find.out u rolled on my friends i feel for u and u grl friend. and u know who this is!
just asking

Maysville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2011
friends wrote:
kyle if i ever find.out u rolled on my friends i feel for u and u grl friend. and u know who this is!
who is his girlfriend?
I for one would like to put my hands around his scrawny little throat, but the methhead runs like a little bitch. he's got it coming from a few people, so when kyle reads this he should be packing the two shirts, and the filthy hoodie he owns and getting outta town.
dead-beat POS

Maysville, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2011
Amanda, friends, get in line, a bunch of people want to hurt that lazy punk.
I know the worthless, thieving piece-of-sh!t better be packing the one or two things he owns and getting out of aberdeen, I know someone thats waiting to catch him out walking. So kyle, if u read this, consider yourself warned. Wait a minute, that dumb fu(k cant read.....
friends

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2011
wow kyle looks like ur going down one way or another and he not that hard to find always at walmart in maysville stealn.
now

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Feb 8, 2011
is this kyle dales kid? or related?
lita

Fairfield, OH

#7 Feb 8, 2011
No he is not Dale's kid get your information correct before you put someone names on topics.
Nope

Maysville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2011
No he's not Dale's kid, that is if you're refering to Dale Adams?? Kyles mommy is f*cking Dale though, a married man, but Dales wife lets it go on. Bunch of Jerry Springer sh!t if you ask me. I could sit here for hours telling ya'll abought these trashy f*ucking people, not just here say. facts that I have witnessed....seems to be alot of people dont like Kyle Adkins, I agree with the walmart comment, i've seen people pay him half price for things he would go there and steal for them. Looks like he would get caught with all the workers and cameras they have, I know he dont outsmart em after all....he is one stupid son of a B!TCH !!!
karma IS a b tch

Maysville, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2011
friends wrote:
wow kyle looks like ur going down one way or another and he not that hard to find always at walmart in maysville stealn.
http://www.brown.miamivalleyjails.org/JAILBOO...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Pope Che Reagan C... 32,429
Concerned Cops 17 min Pigs 6
trick or treat 46 min BlackCat 2
pit puppies 2 hr Rev 2
Tricia shiveley 22 hr Trisha 7
felicia roe Sun who 8
Angelica Frost: Whats your thoughts on her. (Oct '09) Oct 18 lol 83
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info