First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Haven't heard much of little Pete Rigdon lately? Does anyone know where he is at or is up to?
betty

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Nov 14, 2009
he is a druggy and thief just like his father and granpa
agree

Pasadena, MD

#4 Nov 14, 2009
virgin slayer wrote:
listin BETTY you mother f u c k in stupid bi tch u keep talkin bout him like that and IT WILL BE THE LAST MISTAKE YOU EVER MADE and thats not a threat THAT A PROMISE!!!! i have known lil pete my whole life and he would never do anything like that he is just a good ol country boy and he is nothing like his dad or grandpaw
I agree! little Pete has done some little mischeif sh*t, but he is NOT a druggy or a thief! I have known him all his life!
McDowlell

Dayton, OH

#5 Nov 15, 2009
He has a little dicky
2536lll

Malden, MA

#6 Nov 15, 2009
whos his Grandpa?
yefy

Claymont, DE

#7 Nov 15, 2009
Syfi
Melissa

Middletown, OH

#8 Nov 18, 2009
Bubby is my cousin and noone needs to talk shit about him he is a good kid and i know that he would not end up like his dad .. not with the mom he has she will beat his ass!!
I agree

Medford, MA

#9 Nov 18, 2009
Melissa i agree,
are they talking about Rickie Francis?
3047jkf

Miamisburg, OH

#10 Nov 18, 2009
Nah he does drugs,lol.
Shelbs

Miamisburg, OH

#11 Dec 2, 2009
Petes Not That Bad Of A Guy Hes Actually Realli Sweet When He Wants To Be. And Hes Not A Drugie. Hes A Good Person And Doesnt Deserve To Be Talked About.
Talkative

West Union, OH

#12 Dec 3, 2009
Petes Hot...lol
Talkative

West Union, OH

#13 Dec 3, 2009
Hes Hot..Thats All I got to say about him.i dated him for 3 days and wish i coulda humped him..haha
Hmm

Santa Barbara, CA

#14 Dec 3, 2009
Why did you not hump him then talkative what was the reason
Shelbs

Miamisburg, OH

#15 Dec 3, 2009
Talkative wrote:
Hes Hot..Thats All I got to say about him.i dated him for 3 days and wish i coulda humped him..haha
Lol Well Im sure He Wouldve Humped You Back Lol I Dated Him Too Lol
betty

Miamisburg, OH

#16 Dec 4, 2009
i think he is gay
james b

Miamisburg, OH

#17 Dec 4, 2009
he is amy bradfords love... Whatch out pete she has stds
u shuld no

Santa Barbara, CA

#18 Dec 5, 2009
For one thing he is a nice guy. He is such a sweetheart! <3 lol. if you wanna talk about him or say something about him, say it to his face! then he will say something right back to your face. don't mess with him. and he don't have a little dick. how would you know if he does?!
Shelbs

Miamisburg, OH

#19 Dec 5, 2009
u shuld no wrote:
For one thing he is a nice guy. He is such a sweetheart! <3 lol. if you wanna talk about him or say something about him, say it to his face! then he will say something right back to your face. don't mess with him. and he don't have a little dick. how would you know if he does?!
Their Right He Is Nice And Doesnt Have A Little Dick. I Will Deffinatly Agree With That..
im watching you

Lebanon, OH

#20 Dec 5, 2009
that little sob is a drug aditc and a thief
U shuld no

Santa Barbara, CA

#21 Dec 6, 2009
Yeah. he is.-lol. shelbs! what's your last name? i think i know you... ha. but noone messes with lil' pete. or they will be messing with a whole lotta other people too.:) i got his back. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams Co Dog pound 4 hr seen it 3
Where is Lori? 7 hr Hard 12
Kevin gaffin Tue Joey 24
Billie JO applegate and Rick stone Jul 26 Vet1 2
Just looking Jul 25 Mr Man 1
Accident ? Jul 21 Lisa 1
Anyone know Sabrina Griffith? Jul 21 Lisa 4

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance