norman nace funeral
friend

United States

#1 May 24, 2010
vistation wednesday 6-9 pm laffertys :funeral thursday 1:00pm place of rest puntany run stout ohio
Former Stout Rez

Mason, OH

#2 May 24, 2010
What happened to Norman?
Stouty

United States

#3 May 26, 2010
He passed away from cancer
sad citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#4 Sep 16, 2010
Norm is truely missed by all the men who served under him at green twp fire dept. Most of those men have stopped working with the fire dept. He was a mentor and a great man. we will forever miss him. He will never be replaced.
old bat

Columbus, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2010
sad for all, he done a great job for everyone.
sad citizen

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Sep 22, 2010
he sure did I know We will all miss Heck we all do miss him
green twp

United States

#7 Sep 22, 2010
Green twp will never have a chief that worked as hard as norm did he done every thing he could to make that fire house better even when the trustees did not wont to better the twp they just want there checks
Yessir

Mason, OH

#8 Sep 26, 2010
good man he was
sad

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Nov 2, 2011
Former Stout Rez wrote:
What happened to Norman?
if. He. Was. Such. A. Great. Man. Why. DD. He. Keep. Daughter. From. Her. Mother. He. Pushed. Her. Away.
family friend

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Nov 12, 2011
Norman didn't want his daughter to end up like her mother, having sex with beer bottles, tennessee pride sausage sticks, zucchini sticks, and anything else she could get a hold of. Not to mention the hooker buisness and drug ring she belonged to. Would you want your daughter to be around something like that? He just wanted to raise his daughter with morals and values that you just can't hardly find these days. Norman was a good person that just wanted the best out of everything he did or stood for. So suck it up and shut up!!
country girl

Charles Town, WV

#11 Mar 19, 2012
family friend wrote:
Norman didn't want his daughter to end up like her mother, having sex with beer bottles, tennessee pride sausage sticks, zucchini sticks, and anything else she could get a hold of. Not to mention the hooker buisness and drug ring she belonged to. Would you want your daughter to be around something like that? He just wanted to raise his daughter with morals and values that you just can't hardly find these days. Norman was a good person that just wanted the best out of everything he did or stood for. So suck it up and shut up!!
This cathy nace is she the same one who works as a practice nurse? If so I would like someone to contact me... I need more information.... I know her and she is making my life a living nightmare... still into bad stuff..... I feel sorry for her daughter and any family members who is having to deal with her
nope

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2012
country girl wrote:
<quoted text>This cathy nace is she the same one who works as a practice nurse? If so I would like someone to contact me... I need more information.... I know her and she is making my life a living nightmare... still into bad stuff..... I feel sorry for her daughter and any family members who is having to deal with her
Sorry wrong Cathy nace
country girl

Charles Town, WV

#13 Mar 20, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry wrong Cathy nace
I know its the same one Now... People really need to avoid this person she is bad news. I feel sorry for Norman and for this child she brought in the world. No one needs to be faced with pure evil in their life and this woman is pure evil.
country girl

Charles Town, WV

#14 Mar 20, 2012
family friend wrote:
Please contact me I would like more information about her. Is the police looking for her there? If so I def would like to know. I may have information for them against her.
Fed up

Charles Town, WV

#15 Apr 5, 2013
family friend wrote:
Did Cathy get the child? Please let me know...
fire

Mason, OH

#16 Apr 8, 2013
No she lives with family
cathy can go away

Ecorse, MI

#17 Feb 5, 2014
Cathy can be found on Meet Me.com ! She is on there picking up men for money !
Sick of you Cathy

Charles Town, WV

#18 Apr 6, 2014
sad wrote:
<quoted text>if. He. Was. Such. A. Great. Man. Why. DD. He. Keep. Daughter. From. Her. Mother. He. Pushed. Her. Away.
He kept her away from you Cathy because you are a sick individual. You need to get help for your sexual issues and how you treat yourself and men.
I pray you never have any access to this innocent child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeking clean female for fwb... 50 min jason 5
kelly bradford 1 hr just saying 3
Citizens 2 hr CitizenX 1
do you know heath pollard (Nov '09) Fri Yep 22
I want to be someones Sugar Daddy Fri a good man 18
Klein MacFarland Jul 16 Kathy 1
Carol Murphy & Donnie Waldron Jul 14 Manchester I Know 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance